• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinda Funny Community Thread | The Fire Rises, Brother!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Sat watching the video feeling like a proud father, despite having fuck all to do with it
3AQmK.gif

That new studio looks absolutely incredible. Nick and Kevin made that look way better than I ever could have expected. When I saw the video tour of the space before the makeover, I thought they'd just put the furniture in it, maybe have a couple of spots where they'd film different things, etc. But hot damn does that space look baller!

I feel like this will really improve their production quality, and they'll truly see a return on this investment. Congratulations to the guys, that is a huge achievement!

RoKKeR

Holy shit, looks fucking amazing! Multiple cameras, huge LED screen, sky cam, wow...

Incredible... congratulations to everybody, especially Nick and Kevin for busting their asses on this.

Choomp

Banned
Wonder if they ever would like take callers for C&G live with this new set up, if it were possible. Would be pretty fun lol

Yeah the studio is incredible. Amazing production values and it seems like they thought of pretty much everything. Room for expansion and flexibility which is really important

This is the last of the scheduled things. They are going until 10 PM (Pacific), right now it's only 8:17 (Pacific). So, there will be about 1.5 hours of extra stuff.

I never post in here. I don't watch every video/podcast that KF makes. But I'm absolutely amazed by the work that they've done in the past 2 years.

That studio looks awesome. And they absolutely deserve it.

RoKKeR

Happy to know that C&GL is still a dumpster fire of a show. Now it's just a much prettier, more professional-looking dumpster fire.

"Cut the feed."

Volotaire

It might be a good idea to add Colin's and Gregg's GAF account names in the OP, alongside their Twitter handles.

Plus anyone else on the team with a GAF account.

There's a video of that?? I know what I'm watching later!

Good call, I'll edit it when I get home.

Did you see my post above about the new logos for the shows? Those would like real nice in your original post. Also, we have plenty of photos of Kevin now (and his own Twitter account). If you add in Kevin pictures, you're going to include the new bathroom artwork, aren't you? ;p

You always answer things even if someone else already has ;s lol

I probably should've posted my reply before I watched the video (there was no reply at that point).

Top Bottom