• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX |OT| Sora is Everyone... in HD

JosiahB

Mine just says:

Items Ordered Price
1 of: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$39.96

I've had it on order since May 7th.

I'll be a mad puppy if I don't get the artbook style case. I ordered it the day they announced this LE.

Cool, mine says the same (same pre order date too :p). I just got worried for a second there (mainly because of the delivery estimate change).

Could someone that pre ordered the game on Amazon with the art book tell me if the game shows up as just "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix" and not "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - Limited Edition" (as it shows up on the product page after the art book sold out) in your invoice?

For some reason Amazon had an issue using my debit card, and after changing payment options the delivery estimate changed to the 12th, instead of the 10th. I'm just worried that I got pushed to the back of the line when changing my payment method...

Mine shows up as "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - Limited Edition [Video Game]" but I ordered it from that page. I would contact them to be sure ...
the bottom of the standard only says you'll get the dynamic theme from pre-order, so I don't know. I feel like they just changed that though.

Derrick01

Banned
Gamestop just confirmed my order for Tuesday. I'm looking forward to playing the first game again (only KH I've fully played), and hoping the other one in there isn't awful.

Gamestop just confirmed my order for Tuesday. I'm looking forward to playing the first game again (only KH I've fully played), and hoping the other one in there isn't awful.

Really depends. All the Disney worlds are the same as in KH1 and the combat is totally different from the mainline games. It's cardbased and has a more strategic element to it.

Some hate it some like it. I like the game outside of recycled Disney content. The best way perhaps to describe it is that it was an excellent portable game that got an excellent remake but that is exactly what you get. Almost 1-1 remake of a portable game that hardly feels like a full KH experience.

Derrick01

Banned
Really depends. All the Disney worlds are the same as in KH1 and the combat is totally different from the mainline games. It's cardbased and has a more strategic element to it.

Some hate it some like it. I like the game outside of recycled Disney content.

I...don't even know how to react to that really lol. Recycled worlds sounds horrible but card based could be...alright I guess? I really liked the pokemon trading card game back in the day even though it wasn't a normal pokemon game.

RPGCrazied

Mine shows up as "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - Limited Edition [Video Game]" but I ordered it from that page. I would contact them to be sure ...
the bottom of the standard only says you'll get the dynamic theme from pre-order, so I don't know. I feel like they just changed that though.

That's weird. If you go to the product page, and you can select either standard or LE, under LE it says I ordered it but standard says I didn't. I don't get Limited Edition anything in my invoice.

That's weird. If you go to the product page, and you can select either standard or LE, under LE it says I ordered it but standard says I didn't. I don't get Limited Edition anything in my invoice.

Well, I pre-ordered it from the specific page for the LE, when they first put it up for pre-order they only had that one page. Perhaps that's why? The invoice recognizes you purchased from the original page and the other system recognizes that you got the LE? I don't know. That seems weird.

Glad I waited a while so I don't have this confusion. I hope you guys get it though, that wouldn't be right if you didn't.

Valnen

Getting anxious. My Amazon copy hasn't shipped yet. The page says I have the limited edition ordered though and I have prime shipping so I assume it will come on the 10th.

RPGCrazied

Well, I pre-ordered it from the specific page for the LE, when they first put it up for pre-order they only had that one page. Perhaps that's why? The invoice recognizes you purchased from the original page and the other system recognizes that you got the LE? I don't know. That seems weird.

Glad I waited a while so I don't have this confusion. I hope you guys get it though, that wouldn't be right if you didn't.

Just live chatted amazon, got this!

Aftab:Thank you for being on hold.
I've just checked with our internal catalog and can confirm that you will be receiving the limited edition.
Here is the information being shown for the product:
Title:
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - Limited Edition

*relieved*. Hopefully he will get the same thing, since his says the same thing.

Valnen

Just live chatted amazon, got this!

Aftab:Thank you for being on hold.
I've just checked with our internal catalog and can confirm that you will be receiving the limited edition.
Here is the information being shown for the product:
Title:
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - Limited Edition

*relieved*. Hopefully he will get the same thing, since his says the same thing.

I'm tempted to contact support myself. But I ordered before the LE was being advertised and the page for the LE says I ordered on April 18th and the standard edition page says nothing.

RPGCrazied

I'm tempted to contact support myself. But I ordered before the LE was being advertised and the page for the LE says I ordered on April 18th and the standard edition page says nothing.

Go ahead. Takes all about 10 seconds to start living chatting an Amazon rep.

Damn it, it seems like I won't be able to pick up a copy at the event. They are running low on stock and i'm still not in the building yet.

BTqcgRFCcAAKa8m.jpg:large

I kind of wish I dropped by to get that. Oh well, playing ARR is more important.

Eknots

I'm very confused on this, so it's a HD remake of the first game for ps2 and a game that was made for GBA and is now on ps3? And then they add in cutscenes from a game, but not the actual game?

sappyday

I'm very confused on this, so it's a HD remake of the first game for ps2 and a game that was made for GBA and is now on ps3? And then they add in cutscenes from a game, but not the actual game?

It's an HD version of the first game and Re:COM which was a remake of the gameboy version of Chain of Memories that came out in 2007 for the PS2.

They also wanted to include 358/2 Days but didn't want to remake the entire game since it was a DS game and they would have to make an entirely new game and that would cost a lot of money and this is only the HD collection pack. So they decided to just remake all the cutscenes (not all just primary ones) into some sort of movie to explain the story.

So I have Kingdom Hearts 1+2 for PS2 lying around. I never got around to playing them since my original backwards compatible PS3 broke and I have a slim now. I am debating on either picking up a used PS2 slim on ebay for around $40 or buying the Remix. Not sure what I should do honestly.

RPGCrazied

So I have Kingdom Hearts 1+2 for PS2 lying around. I never got around to playing them since my original backwards compatible PS3 broke and I have a slim now. I am debating on either picking up a used PS2 slim on ebay for around $40 or buying the Remix. Not sure what I should do honestly.

Well, this version will look better, have more content cause its the Final Mix version, comes with RE:COM. It's a pretty easy decision. Trophies too, if you care about that.

I'd just buy the collection and wait for the second one.

CompC

I've already played Kingdom Hearts in HD through emulation… so I'm still deciding whether or not this is worth it…

I want it, but… hmm…

I've already played Kingdom Hearts in HD through emulation… so I'm still deciding whether or not this is worth it…

I want it, but… hmm…
Well it has bonus content never released outside Japan so theres that. Plus the stuff that is exclusive to HD version.

RPGCrazied

People are failing to realize, this is the Final Mix version. Unreleased other than Japan. More bosses, more keyblades, more cinematics. I think its worth it to play through again. Hell I'd play through the regular version again. I've beat this game like 6 or 7 times.

Valnen

People are failing to realize, this is the Final Mix version. Unreleased other than Japan. More bosses, more keyblades, more cinematics. I think its worth it to play through again. Hell I'd play through the regular version again. I've beat this game like 6 or 7 times.

Yeah the fact that it's remix has me hyped. It's the same reason I'm also excited for FFX HD.

Holmes

Obviously 1.5 ReMIX unless you want to play the inferior versions.

Top Bottom