• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX |OT| Sora is Everyone... in HD

RPGCrazied

Amazon sent me my dynamic theme code. Pretty cool, doesn't really animate though. It switches between Agraba, Olympus, 100 Arce Wood, Halloween Town, Alice and Wonderland. Thats it.

Depends on the stage, but you will only get like lamps flicker, grass/trees blowing, other minor stuff that animate. Sora's keyblade kinda shines every now and then. Sadly the characters do not animate at all. Could've been better, but could have been worse. Still pretty cool!

And yeah the XMB icons change of course.

Saiyan-Rox

Shopto in the UK now have more stock of the LE if people are still looking to get one

hopefully it'll be shipped tomorrow (i'm hoping) I can't wait to thursday/friday :( last time I ordered BBS of shopto i got it 2 days before release not sure if it's a fluke or not

Shopto in the UK now have more stock of the LE if people are still looking to get one

hopefully it'll be shipped tomorrow (i'm hoping) I can't wait to thursday/friday :( last time I ordered BBS of shopto i got it 2 days before release not sure if it's a fluke or not

Should be fine. They have a record of sending early and games arriving earlier than the date.

Can't wait. So excited! I shouldn't be for a HD remake but I am!

Saiyan-Rox

Should be fine. They have a record of sending early and games arriving earlier than the date.

Can't wait. So excited! I shouldn't be for a HD remake but I am!

Oh i know at latest thursday i'll get it just don;t want to wait lol

and whats this about US customers getting a dynamic theme? D:

RPGCrazied

Oh i know at latest thursday i'll get it just don;t want to wait lol

and whats this about US customers getting a dynamic theme? D:

A preorder bonus, I really wouldn't call it dynamic. Its static images that only 1 or 2 minor things that animate.

scarlet

never finished any KH series

want to buy, but haven't finished xillia and next week GTA V .. good god

maybe at the december

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Gahhh I don't know what to do. I'm currently waist deep in Diablo 3 but I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game and I have been eyeing this remaster for a while now. I can still pre-order the LE at Best Buy but I don't know if I should.

Blaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

TheContact

I loved the hell out of this game when it first came out. I'm so glad some of these great classics are getting the HD treatment they deserve.

Edit: omg this comes out tomorrow!!? My wait is a short one!

Ordered in May, pfft.

It should be shipping soon for anyone who has just been charged. Mine was just literally charged. Shopto tend to ship a minute later as well.

Hype mode engage!

Ultimadrago

These are the times I really wish my PS3 were at my place in college. I'm going to have to wait until December to play this...

Cheska

Boy, this is the longest it's ever taken Amazon to ship one of my items. My boss ordered her copy last week and hers already shipped this morning.

Top Bottom