• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX |OT| Press to pay respects

Sony Entertainment Network in a browser. The official site. You can log in to view your account history etc.

I did it on a different site, but anyway, here're my plats, minus the other 100% I have. Tales of Hearts R is missing timestamps because I did it on an un-updated VitaTV, which doesn't run ToH R anymore

fP6u5AT.png

I can't remember, but how was Sora able to use two keyblades / Drive form? It was Ventus' heart being inside Roxas and then Roxas merging back with him right? Does that mean when he wakes Ventus up, he'll lose that power? I'd like for them to bring Drive forms back because they were fun to use and level up.

Correct on all counts, yeah.

I think the description of that KH3 teaser a week or so ago said something about Valor Form coming back?

Edit: Holy shit, you couldn't pay me to plat Vesperia PS3. I'll stick with my measly two platinums, thankyouverymuch. (Though I could probably easily get the ones for Korra and Strider PS4, come to think of it.)

Demon Souls plat

oh god

Looks like you and I got some big ol' dicks lol... assuming you're a guy, of course.

EDIT; Actually, I think Shadow of the Colossus was by far the most frustrating plat I have. Colossi 3 was the worst... but that's off topic.

Falk

that puzzling face
Looks like you and I got some big ol' dicks lol... assuming you're a guy, of course.

EDIT; Actually, I think Shadow of the Colossus was by far the most frustrating plat I have. Colossi 3 was the worst... but that's off topic.

Heh, PAL SotC best SotC

Correct on all counts, yeah.

I think the description of that KH3 teaser a week or so ago said something about Valor Form coming back?

Edit: Holy shit, you couldn't pay me to plat Vesperia PS3. I'll stick with my measly two platinums, thankyouverymuch. (Though I could probably easily get the ones for Korra and Strider PS4, come to think of it.)

That'd be cool if Valor form (and others) came back yeah. I just don't know how it'd work with the story assuming you
wake Ventus up in the first half of the game. Big assumption there, of course. I want him to wake up early so he can be playable, too! :p

Holmes

Guys, I can't finish off Xaldin. His Aeroga isn't letting me finish him and he just always evades my jumps now. What do

Edit: nevermind, I managed to jump on the bastard. Mario'd.

Jigolo

I did it on a different site, but anyway, here're my plats, minus the other 100% I have. Tales of Hearts R is missing timestamps because I did it on an un-updated VitaTV, which doesn't run ToH R anymore

fP6u5AT.png

Omg how did you even beat Chain Of Memories? That game is actually harder than KH2 critical.

Luigi87

Lol, was Lexaeus supposed to be difficult? I had a harder time fighting his Absent Silhouette.

Unless his power level gets really high, he is arguably one of the easiest (if not the easiest?) data battle.

Edit: Ugh,
Roxas'
DM... I hate it so much. If it hits me, instant death. If I avoid it, I have difficulty blocking his follow-up, whether it be his slash or his combo, since they both have different timings.

Jeels

I think the only one I'm not gonna platinum is Chain of Memories. It's just too much too platinum fully and is not a fun enough game to put up with.

Holmes

I think fighting these Organization XIII members has given me the skills needed for my Critical run. I've learned the art of Guard and Reflega.

Afrocious

How am I supposed to destroy the book before dying? Shit switches spots too fast

_______________________________________________ ____________ _____ ________ _ _ _______________ _ ________ _ _ ____________________

_______________git gud

But really, if you're talking about Zexion, the moment you see the highlighted circle, roll/dash into it.

Jigolo

_______________________________________________ ____________ _____ ________ _ _ _______________ _ ________ _ _ ____________________

_______________git gud

But really, if you're talking about Zexion, the moment you see the highlighted circle, roll/dash into it.
NOOOO WAY I GOT IT RIGHT LIKE 3 TIMES AND IT JUST KEPT GOING FUCK ME I THOUGHT I HAD IT

Holmes

NOOOO WAY I GOT IT RIGHT LIKE 3 TIMES AND IT JUST KEPT GOING FUCK ME I THOUGHT I HAD IT
*hug*

I found that standing between two circles and facing the third helps. If it's either one on your side, quickly run into it. If it's the one in front, quick run into it quickly.

The circle in the Zexion fight changes position exactly thirteen times. As soon as you see the three circles, angle the camera so that you have a view of all three circles and count the number of times it shifts.

Edit: I beat Xaldin on Critical an hour or so ago and he was laughably easy (Like, beaten in two minutes easy). Critical Mode is a lot easier than I remembered.

Bladenic

God, I feel like crying after finishing KH2, so many memories of my childhood flooded into my head, it all just came rushing back. I didn't realise just how much that
ending dialogue between Sora and Riku meant to me
, absolutely LOVED the CGI too.
Also KH3 will look even better! Can't wait to see more now. That and FFXV.

Also the remastered OST is awesome! Darkness of the Unknown sounds amazing!
Now to get the platinum and move to BBS.

Echoing everything you said.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are."

Afrocious

Fighting Larxene. Jesus this is unbearable. The fight freezes when it begins. Also dying so much makes the load times that more annoying.

Edit: Got her. Had to be on top of my guard game.

Huh, so I never finished KH3D and haven't played Re:coded in a long time but is
the Book of Prophecies been mentioned before? Maleficent compared it to the journal near the end of coded, but I don't recall hearing about it at all before.

Ultimadrago

Man, starting this game off is so daunting.

Just got to level 21 grinding at Beast's place. Haven't beaten the Hydra. Need to start grinding Valor Form (haven't gotten the others yet). Haven't fought the Absents. Haven't remembered the Synthesizing process to work towards the ultimate weapons. Still using the normal keyblade. All on Critical, while sucking, so it took me two tries to defeat just Pete.

Pete.

And it has been like...15 hours. I have a long way to go.

Yoyoenix91

Neo Member
I mis-remembered a little, they said they didn't doubt the persons claim.

"We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. It will be forwarded to the appropriate party. We are not aware of there being any trouble or problems in this game like you are describing, although we are not doubting your claim. Please attempt to continue trying to resolve the issue locally while we report this issue to development and management. Thank you for taking the time to contact us today and we look forward to your opinions of our upcoming titles."

http://forums.khinsider.com/dream-d...rts-3d-community-feedback-13.html#post5900425

I recall people being really distressed over some issues with the portal swapping and what-not. There was also something with the final dive appearing in the journal after Sora and Riku just get to Traverse Town for the first time.

It's been a long time since I've looked into this, so I'm probably mis-remembering a lot of stuff.

Ah, I see... really, I could deal with the drive form lag, just treating it like a new strategy to avoid certain attacks whenever I need to... but the reaction command issues during the final boss sound troublesome.

Huh, so I never finished KH3D and haven't played Re:coded in a long time but is
the Book of Prophecies been mentioned before? Maleficent compared it to the journal near the end of coded, but I don't recall hearing about it at all before.

Related to KH[chi], IIRC.

So I've only ever played through Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I just recently bought 2.5 and DDD, and I am either going to pick up 1.5 and the 2 ds games (358/2 and re:coded) and do a full series playthrough, or just play BBS and DDD and watch the cutscene movies of the other 3. Are 1,2,BBS and DDD enough, or is it worthwhile to play COM, 358/2 and Re:coded too?

Top Bottom