• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX |OT| Press to pay respects

Seda

so close...

edit

P36UdCf.png

\o/

Not going to touch Birth by Sleep until after the holidays.

Bladenic

Congrats.

Hopefully I'll return to it after BBS is done.

Speaking of, I think I prefer Terra to Ven. Sure he's slower, but the added height and strength totally make up for it.

Ven having Mickey as a D-link is awesome though, because Double EXP omg yes give it to me

sappyday

Man I never realized before but when you visit the worlds for the 2nd time it's super fast. You'll be fighting the boss in like 5 minutes. However, the stories are much better; probably because they're just not the repeats of the film (except for Aladdin right?)

Falk

that puzzling face
"Best" is a complete cheese

Stand behind a rock and hit him with Raid attacks, which go through rocks if you lock on

Legit, mines on two or three slots, hi potions on the rest. He cures if you cure. EXCEEDINGLY difficult with Terra since his invincibility frames blow compared to Aqua/Ventus.

LAA

Has anyone done 5000 points in the titan cup?
Its weird, I'm seeing videos to use stitch to get them, but I'm getting NOWHERE near those points. I get like 5 points every half second. Did they fix this in the FM or 2.5 version?

Luigi87

Stand behind a rock and hit him with Raid attacks, which go through rocks if you lock on

Legit, mines on two or three slots, hi potions on the rest. He cures if you cure. EXCEEDINGLY difficult with Terra since his invincibility frames blow compared to Aqua/Ventus.

#TeamTerravsOptionalBosses
Yeah... Did that on PSP on principle, not doing that again -_-

Soriku

Man I never realized before but when you visit the worlds for the 2nd time it's super fast. You'll be fighting the boss in like 5 minutes. However, the stories are much better; probably because they're just not the repeats of the film (except for Aladdin right?)

I just went through the Underworld for the second time. The story is much better, and I thought it incorporated Hercules and Auron well. I don't remember it being this good the first time I played.

I definitely like it when the world's story is focused on original content, although in the Underworld's case, it still borrowed a bit from the movie. But not too much.

Also I'm stuck on Dr. Finklestein's Experiment. His laser spam is ridiculous. Every now and then I'll be doing well, and then he'll just one-shot me with a stomp or something.

Goddammit, I just want Decisive Pumpkin. I might go check out Agrabah first...

Edit:

Also how long does it take to 100% Jiminy's Journal? I never did it in OG KH2. Not quite sure if I'll do it here...

What about 100% in BBS?

Shahadan

I thought the KH games would be my first platinums but I'm too old for this shit.

It's also sad when I remember doing all the requirements for trophies a lot more times than what is necessary as a kid ;(

Yes noticed this aswell with pride lands especially

Kinsei

Banned
Has anyone done 5000 points in the titan cup?
Its weird, I'm seeing videos to use stitch to get them, but I'm getting NOWHERE near those points. I get like 5 points every half second. Did they fix this in the FM or 2.5 version?

Make sure you get to critical health before summoning Stitch. If you have all 6 drive bars that you can have by that point you'll be able to get over 2000 points in the first round.

Falk

that puzzling face
Hahahah that site just told me that CoM plat is at 0.9% of people. I find that quite hard to believe. (And then again what even is their metric)

Falk

that puzzling face
Yes, I'm talking about in context of people who registered CoM trophies, 1 in approx 100 for a ball-busting platinum seems a little high.

I guess it's also reflective of how many people -want- to start up CoM in the first place, though.

I thought the KH games would be my first platinums but I'm too old for this shit.
I feel like that too, mostly because of time. My time is not what it used to be, so why do I want to waste it trying to do all the boring stuff in the game?
My backlog needs to be cleared.
Have not touched any Black Friday games due to KH2.

I've beaten him with Terra twice without much trouble. You just have to spam that command which does the uppercut and then the reaction command while making you invincible (can't remember the name unfortunately)

Bousf

Damn, the nobodies in the Transport of Remembrance were too much lol back to synthesis!!

I'll try again when I'm in level 60-something, I have plenty to do anyway :)

Afrocious

I can taste the platinum. I just need to figure out when to do what.

I already have the puzzles done and all the chests opened except the one you get for clearing the data fights. I can farm Marluxia and that's about it.

Terra schools me. Haven't done the 13 mushrooms. I've only crafted 3 lucky rings, so I'll try to make more manifest illusions instead of farming terra.

At this point, what should I do? I'm level 60. I also just best sephy yesterday.

Bousf

I got it at 62 barely so ensure you have drive forms done and some good gear
Valor and Master forms are maxed, the other three are LV 5 so I have LV 2 Quick Run, Dodge Roll and Glide, I'll get them to LV 3 before trying again. I'll get better gear through synthesis and then I should be good to go :D

I'm now working on Mushroom XIII to get the Tranquility materials for the collection.

Afrocious

Valor and Master forms are maxed, the other three are LV 5 so I have LV 2 Quick Run, Dodge Roll and Glide, I'll get them to LV 3 before trying again. I'll get better gear through synthesis and then I should be good to go :D

I'm now working on Mushroom XIII to get the Tranquility materials for the collection.

What level are you? I dont think the cave is a gear check. It's not easy even at level 99 if you go in swinging. Wisdom form, magnet, thunder, and stitch got me through it sub 60

Bousf

What level are you? I dont think the cave is a gear check. It's not easy even at level 99 if you go in swinging. Wisdom form, magnet, thunder, and stitch got me through it sub 60
I'm level 54, I've just beaten the game, went into the Cavern of Remembrance "just to look around" and made it further than I thought lol

Is Stitch good for that fight? I could use some tips here and there :D

I also feel like it's more about knowing what to do than about the gear, but since I have a lot of stuff to do, I can always return when I'm in a higher level.

Edit: for the record, I'm playing on Critical Mode.

He was healing Donald, FFS!
Full Heal for the party, not even all MP. So he could do it twice.
Even Sora's heal you have to be close to the party and it takes all MP.
Simba > Sora for real.

Is Stitch good for that fight? I could use some tips here and there :D
He is really good for healing and if you can combo the summons last longer. So you can have someone consistently heal you. I never use summons myself, but Stitch sounds useful. I abuse Drive as a free MP/HP heal.

Finalow

what level should I be for finishing the mirage arena and all the secret bosses? is Terra lvl 45 enough?

also, I have no idea if thunder surge and shotlocks are magical damage or not, so I'm not sure if I should use that +10 -2 keyblade that you get.

-

btw, it seemed like Terra had a different voice actor during the exam cutscene.

Kinsei

Banned
I didn;t know you could get the nobody guard from the Gambler reaction commands. That was a nice surprise while I was leveling up master form.

I now have every form (& my summons) except final at level 7!

what level should I be for finishing the mirage arena and all the secret bosses? is Terra lvl 45 enough?

also, I have no idea if thunder surge and shotlocks are magical damage or not, so I'm not sure if I should use that +10 -2 keyblade that you get.

-

btw, it seemed like Terra had a different voice actor during the exam cutscene.

That should be good for everything except Armor of the Master and No Heart. Those two will probably tear you a new one at that level, but you'll probably get a few levels doing the arena stuff so it's a non issue.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know what, fuck Ice Cream Beat, fuck rhythm games, fuck locking items behind it
I'm playing Proud Mode, I don't have the patience for 100% Reports.

... Eventually. Going to take a break from the collection. Hopefully we hear news about a new game now. Dream Drop Distance HDFM or KHIII...

Seda

Exactly what I'm doing. Which website/app do you use to display your trophies like that?

Screencapped from the European PlayStation website, b/c for the longest time the US website wouldn't update trophies properly. It might now, I dunno, I still use the European one out of habit.

RPGCrazied

Playing BBS in 720p helps with the framerate(at least so far) issues. Even the world map was choppy at 1080p, but its smooth at 720p. Doesn't seem to help when fighting lots of things, still wants to stutter. KH2FM is definitely the more polished port, save for the loading times. D-link loading is worse then drive forms! Holy moly.

iosefe

Xaldin makes me sad. i got him to where i only needed to finish him with a combo and he was dead.

btw that system was a horrible idea, needing to use a combo when they are at 1 hp to kill. who's idea was that?

Afrocious

Wow. That vendor loop is so good. Also had no idea how easy it is to farm the Halloween town mushroom.

How do I get the recipe to make manifest illusions for lucky rings?

Top Bottom