• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX |OT| Press to pay respects

Psxphile

Random thing about Nobodies to notice while hunting Mushroom XIII and filling in Journal entries: None of the poor bastards seem to have to have eyesight.

170645523_eacbb1ad37.jpg

Jigolo

Is this ice cream game needed to complete this world? I keep getting a bad rating

"Good" isn't good enough? What

Finally

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is this ice cream game needed to complete this world? I keep getting a bad rating

"Good" isn't good enough? What

Finally

If you want one of the Shotlocks for the Journal, you have to get a "Fantastic" on one of the songs in Master mode.
This is why I'm going to Proud Mode for Birth by Sleep. The Reports section is the worst (and I'm not a trophy hunter so I don't care).

Falk

that puzzling face
Just need ice cream and secret bosses on Aqua for plat :|

ed: That's actual ice cream, ingredients, etc. Not the music minigame

How do I raise the green colored finish command bars with Ventus? Tried Wind, Nope. Tried Cure commands, nope. Wtf is it

Lvl 3 green finisher=you need to use Thunderbolt command style. Lvl 4 green finisher=you need to take hits that would otherwise kill you while having once more/second chance.

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
That is incorrect.
This version is still the censored version. Only Japan has the uncensored stuff such as Xigbar's crosshairs.

Xigbar makes his guns into a rifle now though, unlike before. The censored guns in the Pirates stage are also now uncensored. They also showed Jack getting stabbed through. You sure the crosshairs are in the JP version either? Pretty sure the panties aren't. Can't find a II.5 JP Xigbar vid.

Xigbar makes his guns into a rifle now though, unlike before. The censored guns in the Pirates stage are also now uncensored. They also showed Jack getting stabbed through. You sure the crosshairs are in the JP version either? Pretty sure the panties aren't. Can't find a II.5 JP Xigbar vid.

The guns are still censored and Jack stabbing is still censored. Also
Axel death
is still censored. The only thing AFAIK that remained unchanged was Xigbar having the rifle.

SilverArrow20XX

The guns are still censored and Jack stabbing is still censored. The only thing AFAIK that remained unchanged was Xigbar having the rifle.

Uh, no. It's not. I saw it all being not censored myself on my NA copy. Will also held the gun to his head and the Hydra had green blood and not smoke.

SilverArrow20XX

OK. I got confused about the pirate guns censorship. I thought it was originally a crossbow censored into a stick, but it was a rifle censored into a crossbow. Yeah. It's still a crossbow.

Damn. OK. Watching a FM let's play I see that most of the scenes I thought were uncensored still are. I'm dumb. Pretty sure the Hydra bled at least though.

Bladenic

OK. I got confused about the pirate guns censorship. I thought it was originally a crossbow censored into a stick, but it was a rifle censored into a crossbow. Yeah. It's still a crossbow.

Damn. OK. Watching a FM let's play I see that most of the scenes I thought were uncensored still are. I'm dumb. Pretty sure the Hydra bled at least though.

It didn't lol

The crossbows don't even make any sense. Jack, Will and Barbossa still have their pistols. Clayton in KH1 had a real shotgun as his primary weapon. Plus they still sound like guns anyway.

Plus I'd rather be shot than have a friggin rusty ass pirate arrow stickin in me.

Falk

that puzzling face
It might be for the remaster, the localization was based off the Japanese version, and they had to reapply all the censorship, so they went down a list and accidentally missed out a few.

before anyone quotes me on this, I honestly don't know and that's my own little hypothesis

edit:
13bprEt.jpg

Hooray.

lol Falk,

you beat me by just a few minutes. uploading photo now;.

EDIT: here it is. no fancy signed copy of the game, though. At least I can brag that I did it all on Critical :p

bWkx1u9.jpg

Psxphile

Beat Sephiroth, completed the Mushrooms, got every puzzle piece and most of the worlds' journal entries completed. Made it through the rest of Remembrance and brute-forced my way through the gauntlet to the Garden of Assemblage. Just need to beat the Org Replicas and Lingering Will and I pretty much got this plat in the bag.

I'm bored. Starting up BBSFM.
On Critical.

Falk

that puzzling face
Totally would have done it on Critical if my Ventus save didn't have the combat level bug. Not gonna grind past lv40 with gimped XP :(

(Yes I know lv1 runs exist. Not my cup of tea!)

Totally would have done it on Critical if my Ventus save didn't have the combat level bug. Not gonna grind past lv40 with gimped XP :(

After fighting Vanitus and Mysterious Figure on Critical at LV 65, I have no interest in doing a LV 1 run... I don't hate myself that much.

I'll probably take a break from serious gaming until Tales of Zesteria next month.

Kinsei

Banned
I got 99 hits on mushroom 8!

I guess I should finally enter the castle in TWTNW seeing as there's nothing else for me to do.

I guess now I'll tackle the end game stuff. First I'll just level up forms for now.
Also how the fuck they gonna change the name of Ragnorok. I've been meaning to mention that. WTF

What's the combat level bug? Also, you dont have to play on crit to plat :O? Crit is still fun on BBS though, still on Terra's playthrough and just beat
olympus
. KH2 on the other hand, I got my ass handed left right and centre on the roxas part
and decided to play it on crit on my next playthrough =(

Seda

You mean with the TWTNW mushroom?

In the final Xemnas fight the reversal reaction command sometimes seems to work and sometimes it doesn't. I assumed I just wasn't in the proper position to pull it off due to timing or if Sora was in the middle of taking a hit or whatnot - I guess several think it's a bug?

Bousf

I'm shocked by the effect Lucky Lucky has when you stack some together, item rain!!
I'm getting a lot of everything without even trying, this is heaven :D

In the final Xemnas fight the reversal reaction command sometimes seems to work and sometimes it doesn't. I assumed I just wasn't in the proper position to pull it off due to timing or if Sora was in the middle of taking a hit or whatnot - I guess several think it's a bug?
I noticed that on the final fight, it's clearly a bug, in the PS2 game you could just span triangle during that segment no matter the position, now I found myself pressing triangle to make Riku cast Dark Shield, I nearly got killed but I quickly activated the limit with Riku and it saved the day :)

Do you know if it also happens in the data fight? If it does it's gonna cause some frustration :S

Kinsei

Banned

Yeah, it's a bug. Go try it on the original KH2 or KH2FM and then try it again here.

What's the point of doing those Mushroom things?

What do you get from doing it? I already have Ultima weapon so i'm already in God Form.

Also those nobody's that spawn right before you get to the Garden place in the Cavern of Remembrance.. :wow:

Had to use everything in my arsenal to destroy those guys jesus

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What's the point of doing those Mushroom things?

What do you get from doing it? I already have Ultima weapon so i'm already in God Form.

Also those nobody's that spawn right before you get to the Garden place in the Cavern of Remembrance.. :wow:

Had to use everything in my arsenal to destroy those guys jesus

Defeating the Mushroom XIII gets you a new Keyblade, and the "Tranquil Proof" which gives you a crown.
If you're playing Critical, that crown is required to get the secret ending.

Defeating the Mushroom XIII gets you a new Keyblade, and the "Tranquil Proof" which gives you a crown.
If you're playing Critical, that crown is required to get the secret ending.

Plus dat plat ;).

Also top tier weapons for Donald+Goofy and tranquil materials needed for the best accessories.

Psxphile

I never got to experience this bug with the Xemnas fight because I had left Riku's auto-limit on and I guess that pretty much saved me from getting worked over. Can't imagine what a pain the Data fight will be.

Though I seem to recall that it didn't work quite that well on the PS2, either. You could be spamming △ like crazy and still get smacked, especially the first instance.

Top Bottom