• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX |OT| Press to pay respects

Caladrius

I have a save after the final battle which I saved during the credits and one before the final battle. No idea on report 5 -_-"

Pick up the pre-Final Boss save and head to the Mirage arena. Fight in matches until you get to Arena level 3 and unlock the Sinister Sentinel event. Clear that, beat the final boss and overwrite the Terra Save you had before.

Berordn

Is there a set of trophies for doing BBS on Critical? I know I've already broken my proud files with the combat level bug so I'll just deal with it until I start working on that.

Talax

So... I ended up getting once more whilst randomly melding commands...Holy shit was the fight easy with it.

EDIT- I loaded up my complete file - combat levels are the same as they were before for the worlds - Was i hit by the glitch?

What's the glitch in BBS?

Pick up the pre-Final Boss save and head to the Mirage arena. Fight in matches until you get to Arena level 3 and unlock the Sinister Sentinel event. Clear that, beat the final boss and overwrite the Terra Save you had before.

Ah I got to arena lvl 12 I think so I've probably done that , do you need to do this for all characters?

Caladrius

Ah I got to arena lvl 12 I think so I've probably done that , do you need to do this for all characters?

No. Terra's the only one that need set foot in the Arena,

I think Ven has one of the Reports in a Treasure chest, though.

You can check which reports you have in the Trinity Archives.

What's the glitch in BBS?

After you clear the Final Episode the battle level is supposed to go up in all worlds, however saving over the clear file of any character before clearing the FE can lock the battle levels to their base values. Completely screws you if you wanted to level grind.

Niosai

So I just encountered my first
absent sillhouette. (Zexion)
I was kind of disappointed that I couldn't approach it yet, but I'm under-powered anyways...

Bousf

So I just encountered my first
absent sillhouette. (Zexion)
I was kind of disappointed that I couldn't approach it yet, but I'm under-powered anyways...
Don't worry, you'll be able to challenge him right after beating that world visit :D

Talax

After you clear the Final Episode the battle level is supposed to go up in all worlds, however saving over the clear file of any character before clearing the FE can lock the battle levels to their base values. Completely screws you if you wanted to level grind.
That's crap!!! Did that happen in the PSP version as well? I played it on PSP but never knew about this glitch.

Bousf

DAMN YOU DATA AXEL!!

I can manage to deplete his HP to 1, but can't kill him until I clear up the fire from the ground and I can't trigger the RC, this is so frustrating lol (Edit: or not, I just got him!! still 10 data fights to go!)

Technically before you leave if you feel like doing a little backtracking, but you probably don't want to fight him yet anyway.
Yeah I know the exact spot but as you said that backtracking for a fight likely to be lost wouldn't be the smartest choice lol

Terra is level 22, with Stopra, Deep Freeze, Zero Graviga, 4 levels of Attack haste, 2 levels of Combo F Boost, and a myriad of other miscelaneous skills.

I think I'll finish Castle of Dreams, now. :p

Kinsei

Banned
Terra is level 22, with Stopra, Deep Freeze, Zero Graviga, 4 levels of Attack haste, 2 levels of Combo F Boost, and a myriad of other miscelaneous skills.

Since you're almost at the end of the game you might as well make me-

....Oh.

You are playing BBS how I did the very first time. That game is so addicting to level and grind/meld commands.

Falk

that puzzling face
It's hilarious how you can get Mega Flare the moment the game gives you Slow and Aero. Makes the rest of the game super fast too.

MANDATORY COMBAT. DEFEAT ALL THE UNVERSED

MEGA FLAAAAARE

LAA

Sorry for the vent, but... YES!! BEAT LINGERING WILL ON CRITICAL! WOO!

Now just the Colosseum stuff to go and KH2FM is platinumed :D
Could do with some tips for getting max score on the cups though...

Sorry for the vent, but... YES!! BEAT LINGERING WILL ON CRITICAL! WOO!

Now just the Colosseum stuff to go and KH2FM is platinumed :D
Could do with some tips for getting max score on the cups though...

Stich limit+mash square and Peter Pan limit+mash X for cups that allow summons.

Falk

that puzzling face
Playing DDD on 3DS after BBS on a DS3 feels like... I dunno. Eating with the utensils they give you on an airplane. Good god.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Playing DDD on 3DS after BBS on a DS3 feels like... I dunno. Eating with the utensils they give you on an airplane. Good god.

DDD is going to be on consoles soon anyway. If the credits to 2.5 are anything to go by.

Few months back I was playing DDD Critical for the first time. I got to Hunchback world. Spent like forever doing Dream Eater minigames and rubbing them and sorting abilities and whatnot.

Move a few steps in the same room, bunch of bullshit enemies spawn and slaughter me, all that work erased. I never got back to it :lol. I know it was my own damn fault for not doing that shit at a safer location but goddamn don't reset that shit.

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
Is there a suitable level for those Silhouettes? I haven't actually tried any of them yet.

I ended up waiting until I was in the 50s and I completely wrecked them except for Marluxia because of his gimmick. They'd probably be more fun at around 35 or 40. I don't think Marluxia would be much harder either, since you won't win until you learn his pattern anyway, and then you'll destroy him.

Berordn

Few months back I was playing DDD Critical for the first time. I got to Hunchback world. Spent like forever doing Dream Eater minigames and rubbing them and sorting abilities and whatnot.

Move a few steps in the same room, bunch of bullshit enemies spawn and slaughter me, all that work erased. I never got back to it :lol. I know it was my own damn fault for not doing that shit at a safer location but goddamn don't reset that shit.

The best part about DDD getting a console release will be the death of touchscreen games.

Falk

that puzzling face
I am so not buying a $20 attachment for one game just btw.

Why are Nintendo consoles so terrible :|

sn00zer

So I am an adult and a copy of the game is currently sitting in my house, but I cant open it until my sister comes for Christmas as its her present to me..... literally waited 7 years for Final Mix and its sitting in the same house I live in

Vashetti

Banned
thanks for the heads up!

Surely you would know this already...?

O3n6G.gif

Lightning

Banned
Is there a suitable level for those Silhouettes? I haven't actually tried any of them yet.
Levels only matter for Marluxia. The others depends on what your magic and set up is. Firaga for example destroys Vexen, having a limit and wisdom form dodge is all you need for Zexion. Thunder protection and reflectga is all you need for Larxene and the other dude doesn't matter as you just need guard and reflect to beat him. He's slow but strong but his slowness is his undoing.

Marluxia is a bitch at low levels until you learn his attacks.

LAA

Stich limit+mash square and Peter Pan limit+mash X for cups that allow summons.

I did do that for the Titan cup, but I didn't get the amount, and I literally did stitch every single stage and didnt reach 5000. I think I got around 4500, but still.
I found a tip to get to low health (At least until the red flashing and beeping happens, but try to get as low health as you can), then summon stitch, he does ukele automatically and he does it until your health heals so the flashing stops.
Don't know why but in the godess of fate cup, I only got 1000 the first time, then I did stitch on just the first round and got 3000.

Bousf

Data Lexaeus and Larxene just joined Axel and Saïx in my defeated list, I'll try Data Marluxia and Xemnas tomorrow, let's see what happens :)

DDD is going to be on consoles soon anyway. If the credits to 2.5 are anything to go by.
Don't forget about the KH X[Chi] new cards, that HD Riku from the Tron world, THERE IS A PATTERN HERE, DDD HD is happening :) (hopefully)

Top Bottom