• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX |OT| Press to pay respects

Luigi87

The end of Terra's story, and well... a lot of things could have simply been avoided if...
Terra had the i-frames to avoid Master Xehanort's body-snatch!

Kinsei

Banned
Im trying to farm materials for my ultima weapon. Does anybldy knows a great guide with item materials and their locations? (final mix 2) im tired looking for bright shards and gems.

Shards come from Creeper Plants, Hook Bats, Minute Bombs, Rabid Dogs, and Soldiers.
Gems come from Aerial Knockers, Magnum Loaders, and Surveillance Robots.

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Bright

saix is such an easy data fight. i say that since its the only one i can beat.

Sai'x is pretty much the same has his story fight. He may hit harder and have more health, but by the time you fight the data organization that shouldn;t make any difference. Really the only change that actually affects the fight is that the window of time to grab one of his weapons and smack him is much smaller.

Falk

that puzzling face
The end of Terra's story, and well... a lot of things could have simply been avoided if...

I was thinking that EXACT same thing after fighting
Armor of Eraqus with that chain move he has

Soriku

Managed to beat Sephiroth at lvl 50. The final Reflect I used did a ton of damage. He had nearly all of his last life bar, and he summoned three of his darkness balls. I used Reflect to bat them away, and he attacked at the same time. Somehow that managed to kill him.

Psxphile

Data Org defeated. Fucking Mansex.

Even when the Reactions prompt and you see Sora actually dodge, the attacks can still hit him. The actual fuck? And sometimes I can't get Riku's Limit to show up because he's up in the air dodging vines like an idiot. In fact, you pretty much have to let Xemnas grab you... if you somehow dodge/reflect it first you can kiss your ass goodbye.

Finalow

I guess Vanitas changed appearance AFTER the connection? Meh. could make more sense.
edit/ novels, I see.

indeed, Terra is the worst, especially against those post-game bosses.

Falk

that puzzling face
There's also a manga with moeSora

and moeGoofy

Edit:
KH207.png

Afrocious

Finally beat the Data Organization and now I have my silver crown.

I had left Vexen, Axel, and Xigbar for last. After that tip for killing Vexen, the other two were easier than they were for me years ago. Especially Xigbar.

I had no idea I was about to kill him actually. I didn't know I was doing that much damage to him lol.

Onward to Terra.

sappyday

I can't believe I beat Data Xaldin. After the amount of trouble he gave me in the main story, I beat him in 5 tries this time around.

Edit: Damn, I only have 3 left. Xemnas, Luxord, and Roxas. I didn't ever expect to make it this far.

Weiss

Banned
The KH manga series aren't actually that bad. They cram in a lot of jokes and poke fun at the melodrama of the Organization (The Days manga in particular), and Shiro Amano draws the hell out of the Disney characters.

demonkaze

Just beat Critical and now debating on whether to finish up the plat for it or move on to BBS for now and come back to this after. Already Lv 99 and have all the synthesis done to an extent (just a few serenity variants to make).

Only mushrooms left are I and VIII (this one pissed me off so much that is what made me consider leaving this for now lol), unlocked but not completed the data fights and obviously need to do Lingering Will.

Can't decide if I should stick with it or come back later.

Caladrius

It still irritates the hell out of me that they didn't modify the mirage Arena levels to exclude Rumblr Racing and the command board. There is absolutely no justifiable reason why I should have to win 24 races on four tracks to fight a superboss.

It still irritates the hell out of me that they didn't modify the mirage Arena levels to exclude Rumblr Racing and the command board. There is absolutely no justifiable reason why I should have to win 24 races on four tracks to fight a superboss.

Can't wait to see what bullshit these guys cook up for KH3 :lol

sappyday

Had to beat Lingering Will with the infinite

I feel like I've accomplished nothing :(

Is that the cheap way to do it? Because I'll take it.

I beat all the Data battles though. Some hard, some not so hard. Some fun like Axel's. I just need LW and I can say goodbye to KH2 and move onto BbS.

Finalow

fuck Roxas and Axel at the beginning. no retry option makes me regretting of having started this on critical.

also lol, I didn't remember at all that there was no dodge roll in vanilla KH2, what the actual fuck.

any pro-tips on how to not suck with Terra? Just got to
Eraqus
spam thunder surges at the right time and get good/better at dodging, which is hard with him. if you're playing on critical you probably need second chance and leaf bracer.

Lightning

Banned
fuck Roxas and Axel at the beginning. no retry option makes me regretting of having started this on critical.

also lol, I didn't remember at all that there was no dodge roll in vanilla KH2, what the actual fuck.

spam thunder surges at the right time and get good/better at dodging, which is hard with him. if you're playing on critical you probably need second chance and leaf bracer.
I used quick fun mostly the entire game, except a few fights where dodge roll was better.

I used quick fun mostly the entire game, except a few fights where dodge roll was better.

But that's a huge problem with KH2 that I forgot about until now: In order to really be capable in combat, you have to level up Drive Forms in order to get the Growth abilities, which is a pain because each form only levels up under specific conditions. Then you also have the risk of Anti Form (unless you use Final Form) which is just a dumb mechanic, honestly. I'd be fine if you needed to level the Drive up in order to upgrade the moves (not really but I'd deal better), but to actually force you to level up the Drive in order to even get those abilities in the first place is stupid.

Got ultima weapon and now I'm challenging the data bosses and the mushrooms. I have to get at least a platinum here. 1.5 final mix bored me to death trying to finish the game with all difficulties. :/

sn00zer

Sooo going to start on Christmas...I beat KH2 on normal way back and found it far too easy and never touched Bbs...so what order and difficulty should I go through either game?...Also there is no way in hell im doing a Lvl 1 run

Kinsei

Banned
Sooo going to start on Christmas...I beat KH2 on normal way back and found it far too easy and never touched Bbs...so what order and difficulty should I go through either game?...Also there is no way in hell im doing a Lvl 1 run

KH2FM: Critical mode
BbSFM: Terra then Ven then Aqua. All three on proud.

Finally beat the Data Organization and now I have my silver crown.

I had left Vexen, Axel, and Xigbar for last. After that tip for killing Vexen, the other two were easier than they were for me years ago. Especially Xigbar.

I had no idea I was about to kill him actually. I didn't know I was doing that much damage to him lol.

Onward to Terra.

Just finished thise fights aswell (much tougher then the story fights)
Only have org mushrooms and journal clean up left now! (Plus gummi and critical)

xewind

I'm finally done with the Org. data battles. Man... those were hard. I'm also done with the Lingering will, but I got to admit that I used the jump and attack trick lol. I will try to beat him legit later though.

Only thing left now is to get the craftsman trophy, the rest of the gummi trophies and to replay the game on critical mode for the plat. Then I will begin playing BBS.

Top Bottom