• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

L.A Noire Spiritual Sucessor in the works: 'Sowden House'

Draugoth

Gold Member
The creators of L.A Norie seem to be working on a new big game that also takes place in 1940's called Sowden House:

LAN_Hero_1920x1080.jpg

From the creators of LA Noire comes Sowden House, a psychological thriller also set in the 1940’s in LA that will have you questioning your sanity (much like I have been since writing the music for this project 😝).

This project has been HUGE and it is still unravelling and revealing itself to me. I never thought I’d be writing for video game but I’m grateful for the opportunity! 🙏 This was the second Video games session recording and it features the ‘jazz band’. part 1 💫☝️

It was honestly incredible to work with such a killer band of musicians!!! Massive thanks to @mattkeeganmusic for the extra support! Here is the first instalment of footage and photo

via Reddit

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
I wouldn't mind a noir cinema type of psychological thriller, but I don't believe that this is a thing.

Perrott

Wrong.

The creators of L.A. Noire - creative director and writer Brendan McNamara, his producer and other key staff from the former Team Bondi - already have their own studio, Video Games Deluxe, in Sydney, from where they've worked on L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files for Rockstar and are currently immersed in the development of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas VR for Meta Quest headsets.

MrRibeye

When I scroll through GAF and see this thread title, I always read it as Snowden House and am reminded of that whistleblower.

Top Bottom