• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Chance to Play - Playstation Plus Extra Games Leaving on August 20th

Which games will/have you played?

• NBA 2k 24: Kobe Bryant Edition

• Need For Speed Unbound

• Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed

• Spellforce 3 Reforced

• Trials Of Mana

• Lost Judgment

• Moving Out 2

• Midnight Fight Express

• Sea Of Stars

• Destroy All Humans!

• None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Full list below, bolded titles added to the list just the other day, unnoticed by most. Sea of Stars is awesome and I recommend it, though if you haven't already started it you may not be able to finish in time.

NBA 2k 24: Kobe Bryant Edition
Need For Speed Unbound
Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed
Spellforce 3 Reforced
Trials Of Mana
Lost Judgment
Moving Out 2
Midnight Fight Express
Sea Of Stars
Destroy All Humans!

j6zhvjculfhd1.jpeg

Source:

Chukhopops

If you haven’t played Lost Judgment it’s an absolute must play, one of the best stories ever written. Modern, impactful and not comparable to any other game.

Just be aware it hits really hard and you may finish the story unsure about which side you would take in reality.

The Shepard

If you haven’t played Lost Judgment it’s an absolute must play, one of the best stories ever written. Modern, impactful and not comparable to any other game.

Just be aware it hits really hard and you may finish the story unsure about which side you would take in reality.

I agree, I'd play judgement first though as that's excellent to.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Damn, some real solid hitters leaving this month.

I have personally played all of these and would vouch for them in most cases.

Need For Speed Unbound
Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed
Trials Of Mana
Lost Judgment
Midnight Fight Express
Sea Of Stars
Destroy All Humans!

Looks like Sea of Stars got the 2 year deal with GP, it wasn't on the leaving list there this month.

Damn, some real solid hitters leaving this month.

I have personally played all of these and would vouch for them in most cases.

Looks like Sea of Stars got the 2 year deal with GP, it wasn't on the leaving list there this month.

Could be a year and a half thing. I wasn't surprised to see Sea of Stars leaving after 1 year, but it was released 8/29/23 so 9 days prior. I guess contracts must be done per month. That's good news for Xbox fans though, and probably good money for Sabotage.

NahaNago

Beat trials of mana last month so I just need to finish sea of stars. I couldn't quite get into the game last time but I thought it looked okay.

Skifi28

I m the only one that finds Sea of Star way overated?
I don't know about overrated, but it certainly wasn't for me.

Probably my favourite RGG game to date. I also think it has the best combat out of all the real time yakuza games, it was a blast.

Last edited:

StereoVsn

Don’t have PS+ anymore, but I highly recommend Lost Judgment (first game is a must though), Trials of Mana and Sea of Stars.

The latter I feel has some issues with a bit limited systems in combat, but still worth playing.

Darkkahn

Why sony gets away with adding games to the leaving list only one week ahead of time? I hope someone goes after them for this.

Why sony gets away with adding games to the leaving list only one week ahead of time? I hope someone goes after them for this.

There are only two explanations that would make sense to me.

1. Sony is still negotiating/open to negotiating and their partners have not made a decision in advance.

2. They’re trying to run out the clock in hopes of people buying what they normally would have played as part of their subscription.

Top Bottom