• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
This one?
ilCascbufrEo6.png

Yup, that one. Thanks
I'm the guy on the right.

I never played any Fallout and already own New Vegas GOTY. Do I still want this?

(I usually enjoy good games, if they aren't completely unplayable today/made obsolete like the first Hitman)

I had never played any of the old ones, and just recently tried to play the original and found that it holds up amazingly well!

Anybody happen to pick up an extra copy of Fez that they would be willing to trade for a $6 game? I dont trust that it is going back on sale.

Does anyone can tell me how is GRID? It's more like GT or like NFS? I like games like Burnout Paradise, NFS, just grab the controller and drive!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just wanted to mention that I had no idea who Saoirse Ronan was until this sale. Went looking for footage of her on Youtube to see what all the fuss was about. Now I think I understand it - still photos don't do the girl justice, IMO.

saoirse-ronan-hi5-o.gif

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I never played any Fallout and already own New Vegas GOTY. Do I still want this?

(I usually enjoy good games, if they aren't completely unplayable today/made obsolete like the first Hitman)
I'm in the same position, but after the GTA bundle I'm kind of done with "old game packs" for the time being. The Fallout games take a long time to beat/complete too so New Vegas should keep me going for a while as far as the series goes.

Avinexus

Does anyone can tell me how is GRID? It's more like GT or like NFS? I like games like Burnout Paradise, NFS, just grab the controller and drive!

Its about inbetween GT and NFS since they are two different ends of the spectrum. Its kinda half-arcade and half-sim. You'll like it I think.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Time, Gentlemen & Ben There is bought.
No idea what to expect, but hey; adventure gaaames! And for 39 cents...
Crazy stuff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom