• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I bought some games without using Enhanced Steam the other day...got my first "This game is already in your game library." of the sale while going through adding my purchases.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
thanks jshackles, 5 years of film school finally paid off

I was gonna get all angry because you won as usual even though I didn't even bother making an entry, but then you said you had 5 years of film school and you came up with that so... I'm not mad at all.

Because that clearly outclassed anything I could do.

v0rtikal

It was my birthday and I'm the one gifting.. the world is upside down ;(

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause -- MB-ED6979E4597F6B99 - Taken by mingoguaya

All the people being gifted jc1 need to atleast spend some time skydiving. Everything else in that game is crap, but the skydiving was so fun. Mostly because you could get unrealistic amounts of lift and fly around like a jetplane on the side of a mountain for a while. After you have skydived uninstall and never touch again while you play/buy jc2

Mdeezy

246.gif

MrGerbils

My (first born) son was just born on 7/11, the first day of the steam sale. I spent those first two sleepless nights in the hospital shifting between checking on my son and wasting time looking at steam and reading y'all's posts.

So I'll always remember these silly threads and the dumb games I've probably just permanently added to my backlog.

Cheers to you, GAF, Gaben, and my new son Wyatt.

Fracas

#fuckonami
My (first born) son was just born on 7/11, the first day of the steam sale. I spent those first two sleepless nights in the hospital shifting between checking on my son and wasting time looking at steam and reading y'all's posts.

So I'll always remember these silly threads and the dumb games I've probably just permanently added to my backlog.

Should have named your son Gaben.

Congrats!

DukeBobby

Congratulations!! Let's hope the little guy is a future Steam sale addict like the rest of us.

bonesquad

Congrats! 7/11 is the greatest day of the year to have a birthday. Seriously. I can walk into any 7 Eleven and they give me a free slushie! So awesome.

Dude do the community pillar thing. So like 20 random easy tasks and you will get 100XP. Just did it now and got Lvl5 which is what I wanted.
Thanks guys (girls?), didnt even know about badges lol

Okay, question: by the time the sales ends, I'd have voted 33 times. Which should equal 11 cards

But I'm not a level 5 yet (and I won't have my laptop till Friday and can't do any marketplace activities till August)

Will I still get the card once I reach level 5 even though the sale would be over?

hitmon

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing- -- MB-C6DAF53D31FDF3B3 - Taken by SmarterUnconscious

Oh wow, how is this game on the PC?

MrGerbils

Your wife/gf said no, be honest. Mine did :(

Haha no I never honestly suggested it. One middle name is enough, and he's already named after a friend of ours who lost his life in Afghanistan during my wife's pregnancy.

Gaben and the summer sale are pretty great, but...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks guys (girls?), didnt even know about badges lol

Okay, question: by the time the sales ends, I'd have voted 33 times. Which should equal 11 cards

But I'm not a level 5 yet (and I won't have my laptop till Friday and can't do any marketplace activities till August)

Will I still get the card once I reach level 5 even though the sale would be over?

I doubt they'll be handed out retroactively, but I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom