• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for those who have Prison Architect: is the framerate issue fixed? I hear that it used to run at 8FPS. I know it's just a TD tycoon game, but that still sounds brutal.

Salsa

oh man I just read that on the ES page:

Congratulations to Youtube user Saul Shark for his great (although strange) video about Enhanced Steam.

bahahahah I forgot about that

it's not my "main" youtube account but since they want real names "Salsa" as a name wouldnt go through but I figured "Saul" would, and it did.

tumblr_mhqcupM8lp1qh1g19o1_400.gif

Crayons

Banned
oh man I just read that on the ES page:

bahahahah I forgot about that

it's not my "main" youtube account but since they want real names "Salsa" as a name wouldnt go through but I figured "Saul" would.

So your name isn't Saul Shark?

You have no idea how disappointed I am right now.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I decided to go through some of the indies in my library after mainly focusing on "AAA" releases in my last gaming sessions (actually, in my head I mostly separate games between "short game" and "long game").

I had Sequence ever since the big GAF giveaway but only now decided to start it on a whim (didn't do too much PC gaming at the time). Played for 2h and had a hard time putting it down, such a creative game. Not sure how I'll fare in the higher levels but for now the progression has been good. Posted about it in another thread but I also started and beat Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers today too, it's very unique and just a joy to play. I'll still go back to it to find all the stones etc. Feels good to beat a game in one sitting haha, last time I did this was with Thomas Was Alone.

Everyone can think of me as Rico(la) Suave if they like.

is dishonored good or does it suck?
It's very good, the powers are very fun and most of the levels really are quite open in their design. I think the game's last few missions trail off quite a bit, one of them being flat out poor, but it doesn't ruin the game or anything of the sort.

I'm going through the dlc at the moment, someone tell me how to pick up bodies I feel so stupid. It's not in the keybindings.

Quick! Dishonored our Far Cry Blood Dragon??

Blood Dragon is more fun and -even if taken completely seriously- has a better narrative than what's present in Dishonored. Dishonored is more fun to play depending on how much you like stealth and looks pretty interesting.

That said, Dishonored is $10 and a full game, whereas Blood Dragon is rather short if you just blaze through the missions

I played it during the free weekend and couldn't win the hardest difficulty level to save my life, which is why I haven't purchased it yet. Well that and I can't decide what my last few purchases should be.

You should get it. And if by the "hardest difficulty", you mean A-Class, well, has the game got a surprise for you : )

by the end of it Blood Dragon is so fucking insane that you can't help but love it. Kind of like Far Cry 3 ha ha!

OK I'm buying Disinfected.

im hoping for some great last second deals, looking to buy shatter its a great price but will buy in the morning just in the off chance it has a deal put up. I just hope the counter is truly legit.

While we're talking about junior members I don't know why I still am 1.

Total Posts: 660 (0.97 posts per day)

GAF just hates me.

graywolf323

Thanks guys (girls?), didnt even know about badges lol

Okay, question: by the time the sales ends, I'd have voted 33 times. Which should equal 11 cards

But I'm not a level 5 yet (and I won't have my laptop till Friday and can't do any marketplace activities till August)

Will I still get the card once I reach level 5 even though the sale would be over?

pretty sure there are only 32 votes

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
imagine that each "junior" on your tag after you hover it is another point over 10

its that good
Over a year as a GAFfer, and only because of this post did I learn that Blame Space's tag gets another "junior" added whenever I pass the mouse cursor over it.

Milamber

Every Eastern European that adds me and is not in the GAF group, 90% of the time, they have a Counterstrike background and some hot chick as an avatar, asking for cards.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Do I need to have played Far Cry 3 to enjoy Blood Dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom