• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Day of Steam Summer Sales 2013 - Pick up the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Already own those but thanks!

Hmm Is Super Puzzle Platformer worth it? never heard of it seems like a funny concept tho

I really enjoy it. I'm kind of mostly awful at it, but it's a lot of fun. Both Adult Swim Games (this along with Super House of Dead Ninjas) releases this year have been great fun for short sessions.

Sianos

hey guys

i just won skyrim and bioshock infinite, but they were not for me so i traded for infestation survivor stories

wow i just won infestation: survivor stories, but i found out it was war-z so i traded it for sky's rim and bioshackles

are we brrrrothers

The_Monk

I might have messed this up. If you win and it doesn't work, just PM me.
Hopefully, someone who actually wants the game will claim it this time :)

Thank you for your kindness, hope it goes to a good Home this time fellow GAFfer, I won't enter it despite wanting it, so I wish you all good luck!

I hate that game. Not because of it per se, but because it was one of the reasons I preordered Absolution instead of waiting for a big sale.

Actually, I don't hate Sniper Challenge. I hate Absolution itself. Waste of 32 bucks.

Yeah, hitman absolution wasn't that great. I can't say I fully hate it because I've certainly played much worse but it also didn't capture that classic hitman charm. Was a one and done type scenario, which was a first for me with the hitman series. I also ended up just rushing through the final missions just trying to make it stop.

naib

Purchases bombing out for anyone else?

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

I should have done this last night...

Sianos

I might have messed this up. If you win and it doesn't work, just PM me.
Hopefully, someone who actually wants the game will claim it this time :)

Such a nice person. :D

Also AAAA TWENTY MINUTES LEFT WHAT DO I BUY other than strike suit infinity which is pretty neato

Tellaerin

Do you need steamguard enabled to trade games with people? I added Sapsari as a friend on Steam but he isn't able to gift me Bad Rats for some reason. Is this another sign to just stay the fuck away from this game?

Steam's doing its best to protect you.

Hawkie

In light of recent events.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rogue Legacy -- MB-E8EE3954E2FD4AD5 - Taken by Rickenslacker

The_Monk

I won? I won! Fumbled and all! Thanks for the game!
(I won't trade it for Rage.)

dSmagjl.gif

Just joking fellow GAFfer, hope you have fun!

In light of recent events.

And yet, another kind person. Thank you very much, like always, hope it goes to a good home.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Do you need steamguard enabled to trade games with people? I added Sapsari as a friend on Steam but he isn't able to gift me Bad Rats for some reason. Is this another sign to just stay the fuck away from this game?

Steam Guard needs to have been enabled on your account for 15 days before you can trade.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I may have to find another guy and trade a ton of stuff for Rayman like I did with Saw (which I haven't played yet).

I'm hoping there are still copies of Saw floating around when I have some money to waste in 2-3 weeks. Supply is looking decidedly slim at present so I'm not holding my breath.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm loving this recent string of Rogue Legacy Spite Giveaways. It's a bit of a shame that there wasn't a discount because that game could have rode a huge wave of popularity, but it did pop up in the top 20 a couple times so maybe it will work out best for them. I preordered my copy so I got it for 10 bucks, definitely worth that or whatever sale it's offering now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom