• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Edwardo

cloud 9 is about to turn liquid into precipitation.

ho ho ho

NA LCS - Week 2 - Day 2

t1422820800z1.png

Counter Logic Gaming vs Cloud 9
Team Dignitas vs Winterfox
Team SoloMid vs Team Liquid
Team Impulse vs Team 8
Team Coast vs Gravity

Hypocritical to extrapolate from the first two weeks since I have full confidence C9 will finish top 3 but......Dignitas looks really bad. Like bottom 2 bad.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Man screw the Piglet hype train.

hICbio3.png

His ass is getting benched for Sven on flex.

clemenx

Banned
Same old curse shitting the bed against the top 2 teams I guess. Extremely disappointing after week one. Never close in either of the games.

zkylon

zkylewd
Same old curse shitting the bed against the top 2 teams I guess. Extremely disappointing after week one. Never close in either of the games.

yeah, exactly the same as last season, once they get behind they just don't do anything for 30 minutes. i think their comp was pretty bad so really they were out of options since tsm kept playing it safe

really disappointing

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah, really dumb game but at least it's fun

at least we had that combo to like not feel like we just wasted half an hour

Blizzard

Banned
I went from highest score in the fantasy league in week 1 to lowest score in week 2. Even Newt beat me by like 6 points. I switched my 50-point top laner from the first week in and they got 1 point this time around. ;_;

*edit* How do you know when players won't be starting in a specific week? I had someone on my backup roster (KEITHMCBRIEF) who played both games in week 1, but didn't play any in week 2. Their name wasn't mentioned in the little news bar at the top of the screen. Is there a way to check who is playing before the matches start?

Edwardo

EU LCS - Week 3 - Day 1

t1423155600z1.png

H2K vs SK Gaming
Fnatic vs Unicorns of Love
Meet Your Makers vs Elements
Roccat vs Giants Gaming
Copenhagen Wolves vs Gambit Gaming

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't really get it, but at one point it worked

fnatic threw that more than anything, but love watching uol play, definitely rooting for their craziness

Blizzard

Banned
Fnatic finally lost a game, but Ghost still got 143.08 points from it. Picking Fnatic really was a winning trategy that we all missed.

I did pick up UOL Vardags as a backup ADC in case UOL keeps doing well.

Newt

You got the top tier teams like SK, Elements and Fnatic.

You also have worthless trash teams like MYM, Copenhagen and Gambit.

Top Bottom