• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Ambition

3 Irelia bans
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
crumbzz is pulling the reverse of last season; start out red hot strong as one of the best junglers NA and then completely fall off a cliff.

looking forward to him being the best jungler NA at the end of the season kappa

zkylon

zkylewd
i think the leona pick was really bad, piglet was basically 1v2ing in that lane

but nice to see c9 back to their old dominating ways

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Sneaky and Lemon played their lane excellent. They completely understood the Annie Kalista comp and where their spikes were. Their theorycrafting coming backkkkkk.

Sesto

Banned
I would have lost my patience in piglet's situation xD poor guy had to watch his farm getting killed by minions

Sesto

Banned
I don't think Leona was a bad pick. It's just that Kalista outranges Sivir and can dominate her quite easly with an Annie that outzones her

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't think Leona was a bad pick. It's just that Kalista outranges Sivir and can dominate her quite easly with an Annie that outzones her

well they picked into that lane and got destroyed so i'd say it was a pretty awful pick :p

piglet didn't have the best game but srs, a janna or a thresh or a nami would've been much better

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Doublelift. You need to know you're not Sneaky. Don't show off.

EDIT: Did he seriously rush Hurricane first? The fuck? Is he planning on farming all of midgame?

EDIT2: Their Kalista ult was so sloppy. Aphro already flashed. Jeez. They just haven't practiced with this at all.

YomommaZ

EDIT: Did he seriously rush Hurricane first? The fuck? Is he planning on farming all of midgame?

EDIT2: Their Kalista ult was so sloppy. Aphro already flashed. Jeez. They just haven't practiced with this at all.

lol

clemenx

Banned
Why is lulu top back? Full these low damage comps.

All of the games today have been pretty boring and one sided :( low kill too. Get more bloodthirsty at least!

zkylon

zkylewd
Why is lulu top back? Full these low damage comps.

All of the games today have been pretty boring and one sided :( low kill too. Get more bloodthirsty at least!

i think lulu top/mid is popular because poke comps are really common lately (and she brings lots of peel and kite)

lots of xerath and ezreal/corki

Blizzard

Banned
so uh...

rip summons?
I don't know if you saw the post but I already mentioned that. :p

Ghost with the 336.08 points on the week from the FNC fantasy team. That's going to be hard to top the rest of the season, let alone this week.

I had the highest score in the entire league the first week, but this week I've had horrible results. GIA's Werlyb went from 50 points when benched last week to literally 1 point this week. Even TL's Fenix did poorly.

I thought CLG played that perfectly fine the whole game. I will always be a big fan of their's as long as they keep playing aggressive even when they are losing. They can be frustrating because they make some stupid decisions, but at least they go for it and don't let us be bored to death by 60 minutes of chicken.

Top Bottom