• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

If this does work out, I wonder what direction C9 will go. Meteos is too good to sit on a bench, I feel.
BXH42pvCcAEu_64.jpg
I hear CLG needs a jungler

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That was just...so strangely horrible from CLG

Really strong win from Gravity. One overstep from Aphromoo when CLG should've just taken mid outer and they saw their opportunity. But perhaps if CLG didn't let Bunny run up and taunt Doublelift without even using his Flash...

Hope Gravity can sustain a challenge right through into playoffs and challenge for Worlds.

TDK is starting to look good but damn if they aren't also starting to look good at throwing

They honestly need to be able to beat NME handily. They can get away with dropping their game to TSM and even CLG, but they need to win all their games against teams on the bottom half of the table if they want to have a good shot at playoffs. Having this much trouble with NME isn't a great sign.

Edit: Mmm, yeah. Their season's basically over now. I mean, they can still claw themselves out of auto-relegation, but there's no Worlds for Seraph.

Newt

Even some crappy challenger NA player would be better than Seraph. Even Westrice is better than Seraph :lol.

Makareu

Such consistency by CLG through the ages is really something impressive.
Its is crazy how fast their ingame confidence in shotcalling vanished once the second half of the split started.

I wish Riot would sort the shitty outfits out they have the cast wear. The black on black, gaudy ties (usually with a shitty knot) and worst of all, wasitcoats, is jarring at best.

23qwerty

Such a methodical win by Gravity there...

Looks like the wildturtle/keith trials will continue with neither playing particularly good or bad

Leezard

TSM should just import an adc from EU or KR. Get Freeze or someone else with better mechanics. Keith and Turtle are subpar.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Gravity was on point, one of the better games I've seen an NA team play this split.

TSM is just a bad team if Bjergsen can't get a lead.

Newt

TSM should just import an adc from EU or KR. Get Freeze or someone else with better mechanics. Keith and Turtle are subpar.
Yeah, but what if it turns out to be another Incarnation or Seraph situation? Remember Amazing? By numbers, Keith is better than Freeze anyways.

Anyways, no suprise a team with Cop as coach is doing well.

Leezard

Yeah, but what if it turns out to be another Incarnation or Seraph situation? By numbers, Keith is better than Freeze anyways.

Anyways, no suprise a team with Cop as coach is doing well.

Then they can bench him for someone else. Number's aren't really comparable IMO since Freeze is on one of if not the worst team in EULCS.

Not that TL was strong last split, but the games Keith played the rest of the team was playing well while they played terribly when Piglet was on the team. You know how it happened.

Seems to me that Gravity got better results once they benched Cop, too.

Newt

Then they can bench him for someone else. Number's aren't really comparable IMO since Freeze is on one of if not the worst team in EULCS.

Not that TL was strong last split, but the games Keith played the rest of the team was playing well while they played terribly when Piglet was on the team. You know how it happened.

Seems to me that Gravity got better results once they benched Cop, too.
Nah, it was probably Saint leaving that helped GV.

Either way, you're underestimating Keith. He has played well in almost every game he's been in.

Leezard

Nah, it was probably Saint leaving that helped GV.

Either way, you're underestimating Keith. He has played well in almost every game he's been in.

That might be the case.

He played quite badly yesterday. We'll have to see how he performs in the future games, if TSM lets him play.

Fracas

#fuckonami
C9 is so bad, good lord.

It hurts to watch. Who'd have thought that replacing one of the best NA junglers just to shoehorn in your former shotcaller wouldn't work?

Top Bottom