• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

The recent LCK matches between the upper-middle teams have been super intense. Lots of back and forth 50 minute games centered on late game teamfights and objective calls. KT just edged one against CJ to tie up their series 1-1 and force a decider. Essentially they're playing a game of musical chairs with playoff spots - there's 4 spots up for grabs and 5 teams in contention for them (KOO (formerly GE Tigers), CJ, KT and Najin). Najin are currently 6th. SKT are essentially locked in as 1-seed since they haven't lost a series all season and have won their last 13 straight games.

Edwardo

EU LCS - Week 7 - Day 2

t1436544000z1.png

Roccat vs H2K
Gambit Gaming vs Giants Gaming
Unicorns of Love vs Elements
Fnatic vs Origen
SK Gaming vs Copenhagen Wolves

Kind of curious about the Elise. He went Runeglaive, right? I've been having more fun with Diana Runeglaive Jungle myself, but I'm pretty interested in actually using the thing in the jungle, against all odds.

TomShoe

Banned
Fnatic's perfect season on the line vs. Origen & Co. Finally some high level play. Let's do this.

Welcome to the meta Twitch, where hitting an entire team with your ult barely deas any damage worth mentioning

Better than having Eve shit all over your team with one hate spike.

TomShoe

Banned
Everyone too captivated to comment I see.

Fnatic tried to dragon and fight at the same time, the gold difference just wasn't enough.

If someone's going to end Fnatic's spree, it's fitting that it should be Actually Fnatic.

Edit: Even more fitting if they secure the win with a classic "xPeke" backdoor.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Amazing played pretty poorly this game.

I mean, it's the same old song and dance. Is Fnatic actually that good, or is the rest of Europe just that bad?

Let's be honest, there's a significant chance right now that Elements and Gambit will manage to make it into playoffs, and they have like four actual earned wins between them. The rest were donated via hilariously bad throws. I'm not convinced Fnatic going undefeated this season is any more impressive than C9 coming into Maximum Bad NA a couple of years back and rocking the table.

Newt

I mean, it's the same old song and dance. Is Fnatic actually that good, or is the rest of Europe just that bad?

Let's be honest, there's a significant chance right now that Elements and Gambit will manage to make it into playoffs, and they have like four actual earned wins between them. The rest were donated via hilariously bad throws. I'm not convinced Fnatic going undefeated this season is any more impressive than C9 coming into Maximum Bad NA a couple of years back and rocking the table.
Fnatic is only 60% EU anyways.

clemenx

Banned
I think Fnatic is that good in the sense that they can actually upset a major team and it wouldn't be that crazy of a thing.

Look at last year teams at worlds from the west. No way in hell TSM was ever going to even be close in a series against SSW or C9 against SSB. The same was going to be true for any western team.

I wish China was more consistent to actually know what the fuck is their level but I still have SKT as major faves for world.

Leezard

TL is playing so indecisive. IWDominate threw their chance to get another inhib in bot lane, and after that they have been baron dancing for far too long.

clemenx

Banned
Fucking TSM. I draft you guys in fantasy confident against T8 and you give them all the power picks. Hope Bjerg can wreck stuff once Ez gets going.

Top Bottom