• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Twookie

facepalm.gif

Makareu

Earlier today I saw that reddit comment : 'Santorin is just a summoner spell'. That's not even the case anymore.
Meteos to TSM will gain traction I feel.

edit : Xpecial may be high today

Dyrus been playing this game for half a decade and can still royally screw up his build by getting completely the wrong type of resist against fed AP damage. Wow.

Also random risky baron plays when the enemy has Orianna with ult and summoners nearby. And blind rocket baron steals. And Flash-engages on teleport channels. And engages on the enemy tanks. This game was a mess. Except Fenix. He was good.

Edit: And just when I thought TL had it won they randomly try to teamfight under the enemy's inhibitor tower instead of killing it. And Fenix let me down. Oh my god.

I still don't understand what the fuck Dyrus was thinking building all that armor. Rek Sai was the only true AD damage, and he was building tank. Corki has mix damage. Annie, Naut, and Azir... don't even do AD damage outside of autos.

Thanks Fenix. One person had to be competent. Not sure about that collapse on Quas by Dyrus and Lustboy - by starting the fight like that they needed Bjergsen to pull off a miracle Shockwave to have a chance.

Macattk15

Just don't get why people prioritize Shen support .... seems completely useless.

Dyrus has to retire. Santorin needs to be replaced. Turtle still sucks with positioning.

idlewild_

I don't think Turtle has played poorly, but TSM as a whole have looked a lot worse since they started splitting time between him and Keith. Not sure if it was due to not adapting to the patch properly, if they are just not getting enough practice in with one squad of players, or some combination of the two plus other factors.

Fracas

#fuckonami
TSM is so bad when Bjergsen doesn't get a big lead.

Even worse for him, his mid lane competition's getting better and better.

Just don't get why people prioritize Shen support .... seems completely useless.

Dyrus has to retire. Santorin needs to be replaced. Turtle still sucks with positioning.
Lustboy isn't even good with Shen. Give him something he can actually work with
TSM is so bad when Bjergsen doesn't get a big lead.

Even worse for him, his mid lane competition's getting better and better.
Not just a lead, they were actively trying to gimp him by stealing his blues after that stupid FB fight

Fracas

#fuckonami
seriously how in god's name did santorin miss that baron holy shiiiiiit

dude started out so well last split then gradually got worse and worse

I still don't understand what the fuck Dyrus was thinking building all that armor. Rek Sai was the only true AD damage, and he was building tank. Corki has mix damage. Annie, Naut, and Azir... don't even do AD damage outside of autos.

The Frozen Heart wasn't a completely terrible pickup, but that should have been the only Armor item he bought, yeah.

The Frozen Heart wasn't a completely terrible pickup, but that should have been the only Armor item he bought, yeah.

Randuin makes so much more sense. I understand he wants CDR and Mana on Mao, but... Corki is a mix damage AD caster. If it was like Vayne/Cait I would totally understand the FH > Randuin . That's why I think he back tracked and bought a Giants belt. When it hit him, it was already too late. He could of also just gone locket to get some health/CDR + MR for the team dealing with all that magic damage. The mana could of come from Righteous Glory as well.

Top Bottom