• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

TomShoe

Banned
TIP are hanging themselves with this decision. Getting rid of your support, who's been leading the league in wards placed and assists, with clearly worse players, some who don't even play support? Bad management could be dooming TiP just like it did LMQ. I hope management comes to its senses and rushes to keep him on the team, because they do NOT want to melt down now, especially when this will be their best shot at Worlds. C9 is washed, TSM is weak, CLG & Dig are being CLG & Dig. The iron is as hot as it'll ever be.

RIP TDK, I can only imagine what could have been...then it happened. Same as it ever was. The play styles just did not mesh well, and the Seraph/Kez duo did not make an impact at all. Since Ninja is going back to Korea at the end of this split, I expect this to be the end of TDK, at least as we know it. At least this is a good statement in favor of having auto-relegation. It gets rid of the problem teams caused by bad management.

There are a lot of teams needing roster overhauls at the end of this split.

"Before, we were just doing whatever, and it was working. Now, we're just doing whatever, and it isn't working." A brilliant synopsis of North American League of Legends.

The real advantage of Hai as a jungler at the moment is that he's not a normal jungler. His pathing is borderline bizarre and his clears are very inefficient, and as a result it's hard for other teams to have any sort of read on where he's going to show up or what he's going to do when he gets there.

It's like playing poker against someone who plays without looking at their cards. They're probably going to lose money in the long run, but in the immediate sense it can be extremely disorienting for a player that's used to playing the game "right".

NA needs some serious talent at mid. Incarnati0n and Bjerg is from Europe, even Shiptuer is from Canada, TDK's mid laner is from Korea. Alex Ich when he makes it in with RNG is from Europe....Fenix and Keane are both Korea...

We have like no homegrown talent at all in mid.

Why in the moist barrels of fuck would you go Rylai's instead of Zhonya's when the enemy team is making sure that you're dived every fight? And he's going for Void Staff next instead of it?

???????????????????????

how are my boys @c9 doing?

currently on vacation with bad internet so i cannot watch the games and it really sucks

They could still win this if CLG doesn't figure out that killing a late-game Kalista is somewhat more important that jumping on an Ori who's already ulted and still has her Zhonya's.

C9 would probably have won if Incarnation had bought fucking Zhonya's 20 minutes earlier

IF YOU'RE FORCED TO SELL A 1500 GOLD ITEM TO BUY ZHONYA'S THEN YOU'RE BUYING IT TOO LATE

Twookie

They could still win this if CLG doesn't figure out that killing a late-game Kalista is somewhat more important that jumping on an Ori who's already ulted and still has her Zhonya's.

rofl, sounds like it is the standard shitshow like usual.

on another note:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ C9 take my energy༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

edit: oh wait, they lost? :(

Fracas

#fuckonami

on another note:

Even though they lost, I don't feel super bad. That's the strongest they've looked all split.

on another note:

It wasn't a shitshow, there was actually a lot of aggressive good play on both sides all game.

Probably one of the most interesting games in the split lol

Top Bottom