• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

TomShoe

Banned
Get ready boys, this might be the final time we see C9 in their current Incarnati0n. I expect big changes if they lose this one.

Blizzard

Banned
C9 world champions again like everyone always expected?

Disclaimer, this post assumes that C9 was a world champion in the past. I don't actually know if they made it all the way before.

*edit* It would seem they had a top-8 finish in the season 3 world championship.

Blizzard

Banned
Was it a Devourer Shyvana? Sated Devourer Shyvana seems really strong in solo games since Shyvana is super hard to kill to begin with, and Devourer gives her some more damage.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm an incarnation hater but damn if he didn't steal Bjerg's soul with that play

He's really starting to come into his own. He's been getting more and more confident lately (aside from that disastrous zed game a few weeks ago)

I'm guessing C9 will do an overhaul of the roster later, and if so I think incarnation will be the core

#BENCHTURTLE
#FLASHENGAGE
#FREESM
#KEEPLOCO

enjoy Reginald you egotistical idiot
seriously though, good job to C9
tiebreaker will decide which team is the real C9

Nekofrog

Banned
Bjerg was outside of the ult. He was too busy being a sissy bitch and not flashing in to ult wombo burst the group that Lustboy ulted.

it seems like bjerg literally has no faith in his team, warranted or not. what, a 4man tibbers right when baron is being done? i'm on one of the burstiest of bursty mid mages? nah breh, i'm not going to do anything but throw a gravity field and a laser out, sorry lustboo.

TomShoe

Banned
it seems like bjerg literally has no faith in his team, warranted or not. what, a 4man tibbers right when baron is being done? i'm on one of the burstiest of bursty mid mages? nah breh, i'm not going to do anything but throw a gravity field and a laser out, sorry lustboo.

He shouldn't. Their strategy has been "don't lose lane too hard and hope mid-lane carries" for nearly a year now. I expect a roster overhaul after this split. Bjerg and Lustboy are probably safe, but who knows about the other three.

idlewild_

He shouldn't. Their strategy has been "don't lose lane too hard and hope mid-lane carries" for nearly a year now. I expect a roster overhaul after this split. Bjerg and Lustboy are probably safe, but who knows about the other three.

Dyrus is probably going to retire after this split (+ worlds if they manage to make it there.) I think Turtle is probably gone too considering they started experimenting with subs in the middle of the split when they were 1st.

I'm not sure how much of Santorin's play is due to him, he has shown that he can play aggressive junglers both in the CS and earlier in the LCS so I'm more inclined to believe this is a problem with the coaching staff and game planning than him only being able to play passively. Though, I would not be surprised if they replace him as well.

If this team goes to worlds, I think it will be a repeat of their S3 performance where they got shit on in the group stages.

Nekofrog

Banned

the problem with that strategy is that they have forced it during a meta that is EXTREMELY favorable to the top lane as a carry/secondary carry role.

like, in this meta of all metas they've mostly let Dyrus get shit on by himself with a few games where they actually do something for him once in a while.

TomShoe

Banned
You can say they're better than EU ;)

1425853310_dvrb7w_5cjky.gif

EU is more top heavy for sure. But the overall talent is better than NA IMO.

If TDK just picked random shit all split they'd probably be in the top 5.

Competitive NA players completely fall apart when games don't go through their pretty little checklists.

clemenx

Banned
Is it really random tho? I get that there will always be more efficient and ideal teamcomps and picks in competitive but I've never thought that Lol is as strict with the meta as it seems with the pick stats... I mean none of those champions are underpowered except maybe Kass. I wish teams woudl pick shit like this more often.

Top Bottom