• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Fuck's sake, Liquid. Even if you started this game never having heard of Gnar, how could you not have figured out his mechanics by now? Fool my once, shame on me, fool me three times, /ff.

clemenx

Banned
Hey TL. See big monster with top hat and don't get close, it's not that hard!

Real fun game tho.

I don't see how TL wins. Piglet is hitting everyone like a wet noodle and I don't think they've ever touched the Kog in these last fights

Bacon

Would you say that Gnar has had an Impact on this game?

camby.png

clemenx

Banned
Fucking shit I missed the end, my cat stepped on the keyboard and closed the browser lolol.

Amazing game tho. Fuck you TL, that shouldn't have happened!

Just wish these teams would realize you don't have to fight like your life depends on it in the last game of the season if you actually play your best in every game preceding it.

Bacon

Props to Phreak and Jatt (or was it Kobe?) for doing an awesome job casting that game, especially towards the end. They got me hyped.

idlewild_

Thanks to that TL win, if C9 wins their tiebreaker they qualify for the gauntlet. The loser of the 3rd v 6th matchup cannot pass them in championship points.

Opiate

What is the official reason Meteos isn't playing then?

On July 3rd, 2015, Meteos announced stepping down as Cloud 9's main jungler and shotcaller.[1] This led Hai to come out of retirement temporarily for the Summer Split Week 6. Meteos extended his thanks for the outstanding concern as to if there was a family/health emergency because of how the LCS termed it. [2] Meteos said that he believed it was not working out with him as the shotcaller, and thought if he stepped back for the rest of the split to let someone else jungle, the team atmosphere would improve, and help C9 avoid relegation. Jack Etienne, the general manager of Cloud 9 went on to say “Meteos is a huge part of Cloud9 as well as one of the most talented players on our roster.” Meteos is still very much active in the organization, and will sub for the new jungler as needed.

Top Bottom