• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Fracas

#fuckonami
Is it really random tho? I get that there will always be more efficient and ideal teamcomps and picks in competitive but I've never thought that Lol is as strict with the meta as it seems with the pick stats... I mean none of those champions are underpowered except maybe Kass. I wish teams woudl pick shit like this more often.

Today's team comp isn't anything crazy (like yesterday's), but I don't understand how a team like TDK with these champions is doing what they're doing

So bjerg flopped when Lustboy made an aggressive play? Hehe. Like I said, NA needs to get more aggressive. Cant wait to watch the VoD tonight.

clemenx

Banned
Altec just died every fight. I've missed dive comps.

Oh well now that GV sucks again I wish either TiP or TL can step it up and win the split easily. Still no faith in CLG. Sorry Hotshot.

idlewild_

If GV lose the tiebreaker they will play TSM in the QF, series to see which team has tilted harder.

edit: actually, they own the tiebreaker vs TL, so there might not be a tiebreaker if TIP wins later.

TomShoe

Banned
sucks that TDK couldn't get things in order to use the full team week 1.

I know Ninja's gone, but I hope TDK doesn't break up after this split, they showed some serious promise this week. I think they could probably beat many of the Challenger teams currently.

EDIT:

Quite the main event card for the end of summer split.

Team Liquid vs. Team Impulse

Cloud 9 vs. Team 8

Both games have a lot of hype behind them.

People have a bad habit of underestimating Gnar. There's really never a situation where you can get away with him getting ideal ultimate conditions on your entire team.

ULEegzZ.gif

Where's Team Liquid?

TomShoe

Banned
Tbh Gate works better on the team than XWX. Xiao could make solo plays for days, and on LMQ he was dominant. However, a lot of the time he tended to be caught out and struggle at times. Gate's like C9's Incarnation in that he's a team focused player that does his thing, and let's Rush and Impact make the plays.

Top Bottom