• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Leezard

Losing because of disconnect issues? Man. The CS needs a complete overhaul after this split. It's just not working.

Just bring them into a studio earlier so they can't get ddosed.

Valve's the International got ddosed today as well, been a tough day for esports.

TomShoe

Banned
Wow, this CS game is hilarious. Alistar has 3 kills, Sion stalling for like a whole minute, man.

EDIT: Uuuuuh Mancloud what are you doing

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
RNG is looking good aside from RF going ham sometimes. Imagine is just...ugh.

TomShoe

Banned
Watching Gamers2 vs Mousesports right now. Jebus Christ, that baron call was awful. They need a more decisive shot-caller, no one knew what anyone was doing. They shouldn't be losing to Mouz.

Jin Air's collapse has to be one of the worst ever. To go from legitimately challenging SKT to losing to a winless bunch of no-hopers and a team without a coach in one month when they were in with a real chance of playoffs, regionals and Worlds is pathetic. At least Watch & co. over at Najin are taking advantage.

TomShoe

Banned
The sun shines, birds fly, grass is green, and Gamers2 will never make it into the LCS. Ocelote must have been beside himself after that game.

sleepykyo

Damn, NA sizzle vids. Now I feel hungry after just eating. Last time it was the Danish pastry, now the Korean cooking. My waist can't hold these.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Such boring stomps today...at least TI finals is on at the same time.

zer0das

Banned
Lol Impact "I have a lot to prove to be called the best Top Lane"
Yah, man, you're the S3 World Champion.

I guess he means on the NA scene, but lol.

He was arguably the most replaceable player on that team and the final devolved into can you play Reneketon/Jax better than the other person. Has little to do with who is best currently.

Following teams have qualified for the International Wildcard Tournament:

Oceania - Chiefs
Japan - DetonatioN FocusMe
Turkey - Dark Passage
Latin America - Kaos Latin Gamers
Brazil - PaiN Gaming

Southeast Asia will be decided between Saigon Jokers and Bangkok Titans. Hard Random has already qualified from Russia/CIS.

Following teams have qualified for the International Wildcard Tournament:

Oceania - Chiefs
Japan - DetonatioN FocusMe
Turkey - Dark Passage
Latin America - Kaos Latin Gamers
Brazil - PaiN Gaming

Southeast Asia will be decided between Saigon Jokers and Bangkok Titans. Hard Random has already qualified from Russia/CIS.

Gotta watch the Brazil game.

LJL was pretty boring and one sided. Couple of games had no kills until after 20 minutes.

clemenx

Banned
I really dislike how Riot divided the wildcardteams. Should have made a qualifier with all teams like it was for the Mid Season Invitational

Top Bottom