• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

CDiggity

Rem really isn't on stage? Geez.

Maybe my dream of making an all-masked pro team with sick names like "Edge" is possible. We'll be the heels of League and dominate everyone.

Hey, I wanted to make a team with a Lucha gimmick. What is the policy on headgear in the LCS by the way?

why is alex ich in na

get out

Hey, I wanted to make a team with a Lucha gimmick. What is the policy on headgear in the LCS by the way?

That's what I'm wondering

my teams gimmick would be that we constantly call out and berate opponents, while wearing edgy dark masks. It would be hilarious as fuck.

TomShoe

Banned
So the gameplan is to dumpster Pekin Woof and have Ich and Crumbzz hard carry with the Maple Kog as late game insurance. RF is having issues and Cris is way ahead so mid-game is going to be huge for Coast since they have Lucian and they need to end it around there before Renegades scale

EDIT: Great TP and play by Cris, he's rolling. Maybe if Remilia had her Q and shot it in time, that hop could have been stopped.

I dislike teamcoast because of their previous association with nintendude x and cris sucks

but

I don't like alex ich

it's hard to back any team

And if twitch chat is proving anything, is that girls will never be taken seriously by the league community sadly

Between Nunu and Lulu, their comp heavily depends on Zed and Kog doing damage. The only way that comp works is if they get ahead early on.

It's a horrible comp.

Also Pekin doesn't know how to use Azirs turret passive, horrible.

Ambition

This thresh

I still don't understand why teams refuse to ban Thresh against Remilia. That's like banning Rengar against Akaadian.

Coast got cocky

patchday

very coo watching that team (Najin) use Lucian in a pro match against SKTelecom. First time I've ever seen that myself this season. I think they won that match too

AcridMeat

Banned
LET'S GOO RENEGADES!!!!!!!!!!

SILVER SCRAAAAAAAAAAAPES.

I wanna see Remilia get into LCS, despite how much I dislike crumbzz as a player.

I hate 3v0.

This meta is so boring to watch.

It's weird. DotA has some junglers of sorts, but they don't happen alot. And it's not only that but solo laners in that game tend to be better equipped for defending their tower. In league it seems to be just alot easier to brute force a tower down despite the buffs to the top tower armors.

So, why the fuck isn't Remilia going to be in the LCS? She seems super impressive.

Pressure, i suppose. She's a transwoman, and being in the spotlight , to a mainly internet crowd, the amount of attention and harassment she'd be getting would probably be negative more than anything.

AcridMeat

Banned
I really hope she changes her mind if they win this, would be awesome to see her in LCS. She reminds me of when Bunny FuFu was first getting on stage.

Einbroch

Banned
Pressure, i suppose. She's a transwoman, and being in the spotlight , to a mainly internet crowd, the amount of attention and harassment she'd be getting would probably be negative more than anything.

That's a shame. I don't blame her, but she could really pave the way for young women and transgender individuals alike if she stuck with it.

Top Bottom