• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

It's true. RF has had his team bail him out all series. His lane phase is always constantly down in CS and priority.

Look at how big RNG lead is on CST this game yet he still down like 60 god damn cs. He's banking money off all those assist where he just pop R and run circles because his teammates are so fed they kill other CST before they can pop him.

Einbroch

Banned
It's true. RF has had his team bail him out all series. His lane phase is always constantly down in CS and priority.

Look at how big RNG lead is on CST this game yet he still down like 60 god damn cs. He's banking money off all those assist where he just pop R and run circles because his teammates are so fed they kill other CST before they can pop him.

Doesn't matter if he makes moronic decisions and whiffs Rumble ults left and right.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
RF IS COMPLETE SHIT WTF

He had to just press R again and boom double kill...why is this shitter in challenger?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
lcs2hunao

lmao
qHXk29H.png

Can we all blame Saint Vicious for CST losing?

Blame Thresh you big dumb ass.

Thresh wasn't even the biggest thing in that team. Cris sucked balls as usual, where even if RF is under him in terms of farm, Cris just flopped all over the place. And his team really suffered because of that, he did not land 1 ult properly I'm pretty sure.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yeah most of that team can't hang with other people already in the league.

If they can play like they did early in the split, I could see them make some waves. They were mopping the floor with everybody

RF needs some work and Remilia needs a replacement (if she does leave) though. What RNG lacks in raw mechanical skill they make up for in team synergy.

Thresh wasn't even the biggest thing in that team. Cris sucked balls as usual, where even if RF is under him in terms of farm, Cris just flopped all over the place. And his team really suffered because of that, he did not land 1 ult properly I'm pretty sure.

I agreed that Cris suck donkey balls but by that point Thresh had already secure about 4 kills for the team that got the snowball rolling. Even if he Rumble played better at that point it's still 50/50 because they were already behind, and the entire series was whoever had the lead won.

Noshino

Can we all blame Saint Vicious for CST losing?

Blame Thresh you big dumb ass.

But she pooped all over them with morgana as well

If they can play like they did early in the split, I could see them make some waves. They were mopping the floor with everybody

RF needs some work and Remilia needs a replacement (if she does leave) though. What RNG lacks in raw mechanical skill they make up for in team synergy.

eh, isn't maple leaving as well? he is (or at least, was) supposed to be (or become) their sub adc

BUT RF IS AND HE MIGHT BE WORSE.

Only people on RNG that are LCS tier are Maple and Alex imo.

Maple isnt consistent at all thought. Doesnt play well when behind. Not only that, but his constant overextending makes him very vulnerable. He is essentially wildturtle but with a better champ pool.

Cris confused me with a good Rumble showing in game 3, but it turned out he was just preparing for a classic set of Equalizers in the decider. That game would've been very different if he didn't waste his ult and TP repeatedly.

Nekofrog

Banned
Maple isnt consistent at all thought. Doesnt play well when behind. Not only that, but his constant overextending makes him very vulnerable. He is essentially wildturtle but with a better champ pool.

he hasn't exhibited any of those qualities since leaving the lcs.

TomShoe

Banned
Since I think T8 said they're going to play the 3rd place team regardless...

Team 8 vs. Team Imagine

Enemy eSports vs. Team Coast

Gambit Gaming vs. Gamers2

SK Gaming vs. Mousesports

I don't see any obvious upsets, maybe Coast can beat NME, and Imagine can beat T8, but most of them I expect the team still in the LCS to stay there.

I think Enemy has a lot of upside in the LCS even, so I find it hard to believe they will be knocked out from what I have seen of Coast. I think SK has the highest risk of being knocked out, hopefully that will free Sven up to go to a team that he can actually win with.

clemenx

Banned
Is SK going to play relegations with the new roster or with the current one? Sven and Fredy both have said that this roster is dead.

AcridMeat

Banned
I think Enemy has a lot of upside in the LCS even, so I find it hard to believe they will be knocked out from what I have seen of Coast. I think SK has the highest risk of being knocked out, hopefully that will free Sven up to go to a team that he can actually win with.
I'm rooting for Imagine because I like Steelback. I think NME can stay, after seeing how badly Cris played top lane against the crap heap RF, it'd be really sad to see him in LCS again.

I mean, if she streams routinely, she can probably better her salary in supplemental income. I can certainly understand why she wouldn't want to, though.

Maybe she would get high viewers because she's a girl who's pro, but right now the only ones who make bank are a small. TSM, Nightblue, wingsofdeath, trick2g, voyboy....that's about it really.

Niels is European Rookie of the Split

NA Rookie of the Split hasn't been announced yet but I bet it's Move ... because it's either him or Incarnati0n. There were not many good rookies in NA.

Einbroch

Banned
Honestly, I hope she doesn't join the LCS.

She's said she shakes and cries just from what limited publicity she's had in the challenger/streaming scene. Imagine the LCS, with pressure and the weeks and weeks of grind. 40k viewers is a lot different than 200k+ with multiple reddit threads weekly, etc etc.

Of course, if she feels up to it, do it. But I'd hate to see her crash and be miserable.

Newt

She's said she shakes and cries just from what limited publicity she's had in the challenger/streaming scene. Imagine the LCS, with pressure and the weeks and weeks of grind. 40k viewers is a lot different than 200k+ with multiple reddit threads weekly, etc etc.

Of course, if she feels up to it, do it. But I'd hate to see her crash and be miserable.
The community is probably not going to react well when it becomes public knowledge that she's trans.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

I have absolutely zero faith in this community to be mature about this situation and do somewhat agree with you since she seems kinda emotionally fragile. People, even on Reddit, just tear into these pros hard.

Top Bottom