• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
CLG...

tX8B1Za.png
tX8B1Za.png
tX8B1Za.png
tX8B1Za.png

Is this the throw game?

CLG takes the lead! CLG throws lead with tower dive! TIP take the lead! TIP throws lead with bad wards /fights! CLG take the lead! CLG lose the lead by Viktor getting submarine which lead to TIP Baron! TIP takes the lead! TIP throws the lead with KogMaw doing god knows what.

CLG BACK IN THE LEAD!

I wonder why they're focusing so much on Apollo as a carry instead of Impact. Rush and Impact have so much synergy that it's surprising they're not going for Impact on Rumble, Gnar, or another carry.

I agree. It's very strange to see Impulse playing Team Liquid-esque "all on the AD" comps when it's usually Rush working with Impact (and Adrian) to run over teams that wins them games.

Leezard

I wonder why they're focusing so much on Apollo as a carry instead of Impact. Rush and Impact have so much synergy that it's surprising they're not going for Impact on Rumble, Gnar, or another carry.

I agree. It's very strange to see Impulse playing Team Liquid-esque "all on the AD" comps when it's usually Rush working with Impact (and Adrian) to run over teams that wins them games.

Indeed. From what I've seen, Apollo isn't really that special in terms of mechanics in order to warrant him being the sole carry.

Rush and Impact have been the stars of the team.

Indeed. From what I've seen, Apollo isn't really that special in terms of mechanics in order to warrant him being the sole carry.

Rush and Impact have been the stars of the team.

Well Impact is former SKT, and Rush was an SKT candidate and #1 in Korean rankings for a long time.

The rest of the team definitely pale in comparison.

It's too bad the strongest player are top and jungle.

Like I posted in that thread about LPL Korean players, against having a good AD carry or Mid, top and jungle will have less of an Impact.
See what I did there?

or TIP with good decision making, Gate shouldn't have ran away from that last fight after killing Ekko, Ori would have died to a Q auto if they stayed and Jinx would die from a laser so you had nothign to fear

Rush has mentioned the issue is that there's a language barrier issue between the Koreans and the rest of the team. Impact is the most veteran player on the team but he can't really shotcall with his english, and Rush/Gate/Adrian are all relatively new to competitive play. .

Xmithie learning Ekko won this series for CLG.

Everyone thought he was a weak link and could target his Gragas, but he turns up on Ekko. I don't know if he had ever played it before in LCS.

lets take a world class carry top laner and put him on maokai uh huh

He's shown that he's a super good Rumble and Gnar, why do they keep putting him on tanks? TIP has been at their best when Rush and Impact go nuts. It's game 3, at least try going back to what worked. He's a World champion, at least let him show it.

Just a matter of seeding now, but TIP is in the NA gauntlet and the first match will be Gravity vs. C9.

If Fnatic wins tomorrow, then UOL vs. H2K is for the second spot in worlds from Europe and loser is the top seed in the EU gauntlet. Origen is 4th seed in the gauntlet unless they win it all.

Top Bottom