• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Nope, Alistair pick is shit and they lost because of it. 6 deaths. You can't say TL had shit positioning for 6 deaths.

Janna would have been insane for that team comp.
Yeah you can when TL played like shit in game 3

Look at the Ali pick in game 2 and tell me it was "shit". That flash pulverize was a free teamfight if Dom or Fenix were anywhere near to follow up, Sneaky should not have had the opportunity to flash but he did because TL wasn't on the same page. If they were C9 would have lost the game right there.

Yeah you can when TL played like shit in game 3

Look at the Ali pick in game 2 and tell me it was "shit". That flash pulverize was a free teamfight if Dom or Fenix were anywhere near to follow up, Sneaky should not have had the opportunity to flash but he did because TL wasn't on the same page. If they were C9 would have lost the game right there.

They lost. That's all there is to it.

Xpecial played Janna 21 times compared to 7 times with Alistair. He way more comfortable with it and it synergizes way more with Gragas and Corki.

Fenix and Piglet are dead

inb4

2NKJ1YO.jpg

clemenx

Banned
What an embarrassing effort by everyone not called c9 in the gauntlet.

It makes me mad that they don't even look great or anything. The other teams just rolled over and died.

Well I don't know what I expected. I don't know, I don't think C9 deserved it but oh well. Nobody in NA looks great which just makes me sad. At least I have EU teams to root for, and CLG. keep the faith

Nekofrog

Banned
as bad as c9 is, you could at least tell they were playing with everything they had and leaving their heart out there. other players looked like they were just trying to cruise

sleepykyo

Well I don't know what I expected. I don't know, I don't think C9 deserved it but oh well. Nobody in NA looks great which just makes me sad. At least I have EU teams to root for, and CLG. keep the faith

I refuse to root for clg. Zion is cool enough but I enjoy seeing Doublelift get wrecked.

I just want to see some combination of Ldg, Skt and Fanatic play each other.

Cap'n Hai returns and leads his men from hell to Worlds. So many of C9's fleet of records were lost this split, not least the end of the original roster, but one crucial one remains - 100% Worlds qualification. What a journey.

But I feel for the TL crew. Yet again they come up short one series from Worlds when that's been their driving ambition. Seeing Xpecial crushed, chin on his elbow... and then Fenix and Piglet crying, man.

Kalentan

I was just about to get on and watch the game. D: Seems I came too late. Still CLOUD 9! CLOUD 9! WOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

CDiggity

It seems like destiny for C9 to make it to worlds...it'll also be destiny when they make it out of pools and then lose in the quarters. If Europe did them in the first time, and Korea the 2nd, I'll say they run into China's LGD this time at the quarters.

But if C9 got the NA 1st seed for S3, the 2nd seed for S4 and the 3rd seed for S5...is this the end of the road?

clemenx

Banned
The worst part of this is having to endure everyone sucking off Hai as if he has some sort of superpower all over again. It was enough after the c9 bad start.

zkylon

zkylewd
just watched the series, unfortunately for me some asshole on reddit spoiled it and then every other idiot upvoted it so it was on the league frontpage

anyways, liquid looked woefully unprepared and c9 look like they're gonna get trashed by everyone

really sad to not see piglet at worlds, that's depressing

edit: not like liquid was gonna do well at worlds either, but u know

Newt

just watched the series, unfortunately for me some asshole on reddit spoiled it and then every other idiot upvoted it so it was on the league frontpage

anyways, liquid looked woefully unprepared and c9 look like they're gonna get trashed by everyone

really sad to not see piglet at worlds, that's depressing
Yeah, I'm sad they didn't bench that trash along with WT.

Team fight wins League. It still shows communication problems within Team Liquid and their Korean members even after all this time.

The Koreans in the Chinese league also talk about the same issue, and a lot of them aren't going to Worlds, but most teams have really good Chinese players compared to Quas, Iwillnotdominate, and Xpecial.

kenbo

Now that the LCS is over its great to see that the definitive best 3 teams for both EU and NA made it to worlds.

Point system and gauntlets numero uno thanks Riot

Akira

I'm excited to follow C9 and the other NA LCS teams in the Korean bootcamp. It was fun seeing Hai's KvotheKelsier account become the first to reach Challenger. This year, I'll be looking at Incarnati0n and how high he can get.

Top Bottom