• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The Karma ban. Top fucking kek, TL is trash.

Lemon actually had a strong game on Braum and made one of the most important plays of the match with a Flash->R catching out Piglet so Sneaky could cash in his stacks. I don't think forcing him to not play Karma is a smart idea.

Elfstruck

Lemon actually had a strong game on Braum and made one of the most important plays of the match with a Flash->R catching out Piglet so Sneaky could cash in his stacks. I don't think forcing him to not play Karma is a smart idea.

Lemon is pretty good on Braum if you watch his stream with Sneaky. I dont even know why TL banned Karma.

Leezard

Indeed, Lemon picking Karma would reduce C9's chances of winning.

I think it was ridiculous that TL banned Karma.

Ambition

Fenix and Quas on carries

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Can't let Dom have Gragas while Sneaky is on Vayne.

Corki and Alistair is such a bad duo.

TL already has Gnar and Gragus engage. Why risk Corki to dying by having a support engage? or better yet, why is Alistair engaging in these fights?

Edit: lol Quas goes mega-gnar and runs away.

Corki and Alistair is such a bad duo.

TL already has Gnar and Gragus engage. Why risk Corki to dying by having a support engage? or better yet, why is Alistair engaging in these fights?
Because he can just completely ignore the frontline of a team grabbing high mobility targets like vayne with flash pulverizes and live to tell the tale with his ult while also doubling down as one of the best peelers in the game. His engage also keeps the target in specific places which makes comboing off stuff like body slam or Gnar much deadlier and easier. Corki dying once late game starts is irrelevant if your mid does his job following up on whatever opening you provide.

Also how is a lane bully coupled with a stupid point and click engager against someone with low effective range bad?

that has nothing to do with alistar lmao (also lolking stats for competitive games wat.)

every flash pulv was on the right target: vayne. the problem was that there was 0 followup on xpecial so sneaky could just flash out or just get peeled by the braum

where was dom's bodyslam? where were the gnar stuns?

u look at everything so superficially im surprised u even want to try to do this sort of analysis.

Subtle

Riot rewriting the story line where C9 gets three reverse sweeps because we're starting to see right through them. I see you Riot, I see you.

that has nothing to do with alistar lmao (also lolking stats for competitive games wat.)

every flash pulv was on the right target: vayne. the problem was that there was 0 followup on xpecial so sneaky could just flash out or just get peeled by the braum

where was dom's bodyslam? where were the gnar stuns?

u look at everything so superficially im surprised u even want to try to do this sort of analysis.

Right target, but too far in for TL to do anything. Xpecial is just commiting suicide every time.

If C9 close this out Balls will be undoubtedly the worst player at Worlds. He is making astoundingly bad mistakes in these teamfights but its getting covered up by the others.

Top Bottom