• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Edwardo

lsd32DC.gif

so?

if leblanc q was a skillshot would it be more entertaining to watch?

I have no idea what LBs Q is, but it'd be more appreciable sure.
So Nid and Xerath are awesome to watch

A touch more, yeah.

It was a boring comp with minimum as possible input from the player and aside from LB, couldn't possibly be any less mechanical. It felt like I was watching a team comp from my own games but minus the meltdowns about not picking something that's not "strong".

I can understand why they went with the comp, but it's still boring to watch.

zkylon

zkylewd
I have no idea what LBs Q is, but it'd be more appreciable sure.

A touch more, yeah.
sigil of not silence, forgot how it's called now

targeted thing she shoots that deals a bunch of damage when u proc the mark

to me you're looking at it the wrong way, you're thinking too much about individual spells or individual champions vs comps which is the real fun about competitive (unless there's like that first hecarim top game or viktor game)

what was the flash wolves comp goal in life? get the other team pushed to a turret and just throw random spells with ez/corki/nidalee until someone fails to dodge enough of them and they get a free turret without fighting. if tsm tries to engage they just disengage with nami

compared to that tsm is all about having sure ways to disrupt that situation. that's why they went with annie support and lulu top after all the engage top laners were taken away (maokai/sion/dyrus not playing much gnar or hec and lizzy being too telegraphed for a secondary engage compared to annie). and then it's just a really brawly comp, lots of dashes and short cooldown spells with lucian, leblanc, lulu, annie and vi, lots of spammable cc and damage

to me it's way more entertaining watching a comp that wants to fight than a poke comp, specially when it's double ad with nidalee which is like absolutely uninteractive

TomShoe

Banned
So sloppy from GE.

Terrible engages. Lee goes in too early, get's blown up, then Sion charges right to the back line (Past Rumble!!), fucks Kuro right up, Kuro gets focused down, and everything turns to shit as people run for their lives.

Nekofrog

Banned
going cloud 9 should also include "being down 10k gold and still playing the map so smart that they look like they're not completely stupid" though

I get something better then NA salt. KR salt.

Oh man, this is amazing. Great job by WE.

On the negative side, TSM might now win IEM. Welp, guess I can't have it all.

Top Bottom