• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

wow. STEAK WINS AGAIN

things teams should stop doing: picking Gnar, picking Rengar against a team that has so many ways to cock block you etc.

FORG1VEN needs to learn new champions.

I must know more of these Diana picks

It's not like they're picking her into safe stuff, they have her going against fucking Viktor. What is ze secret

TomShoe

Banned
Can't even beat the worst of LPL omfg

EDIT: I am impressed with FW being able to utilize Steak even though he only has like 1 CS

tumblr_ma9exy9ozY1ru0rouo1_500.jpg

Leezard

YFW played well.

I think TSM didn't play their comp properly though, they have way too little damage to allow the game to go on for so long.

clemenx

Banned
Why some western fans are so cocky when the west has never won anything of note since M5? The lack of credit being given to YFW is making me angry lol. Everyone's acting as is the west should be stomping them.

zkylon

zkylewd
Why some western fans are so cocky when the west has never won anything of note since M5? The lack of credit being given to YFW is making me angry lol. Everyone's acting as is the west should be stomping them.

like who?

reddit and twitch don't count

Not to discredit YFW's effort, but the western teams are playing like absolute horseshit overall.

TomShoe

Banned
When do Western teams not play like horseshit honestly

This whole trend of copying what the Koreans do only perpetuates the cycle

Bacon

Whats up with the audio issue of this stream? I thought it was my headphones yesterday but now i realize it's this stream.

Edwardo

Whats up with the audio issue of this stream? I thought it was my headphones yesterday but now i realize it's this stream.

Ya that shitty static that keeps coming in sucks.

Boo, my power went out and my phone is at 5% can't watch anymore :(

brian!

the static on stream gives a really sinister vibe love it
want quick cuts to show that the arena is empty, mebbe some nightvision cam footage

man lustboy must have given dyrus all the lulu secretz

Top Bottom