• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

BShadowJ

Only 5 minutes to go and I'm already nervous... Can't help but wonder how the players feel. Hoping that TSM wins, but if history has taught me anything, is to never get your hopes up lol!

brian!

Only 5 minutes to go and I'm already nervous... Can't help but wonder how the players feel. Hoping that TSM wins, but if history has taught me anything, is to never get your hopes up lol!

the best way to watch tsm games is to expect them to lose
because that's always a really reasonable possibility
but at the same time expect them to win because they are the best in the world

also im really into the sidestory of frogleap getting his 15 minutes because of a paywall for twitch chat

BShadowJ

the best way to watch tsm games is to expect them to lose
because that's always a really reasonable possibility
but at the same time expect them to win because they are the best in the world

Yeah being their fan is hard sometimes... I feel like one game they massacre their opponents, the next they get massacred... Thus I'm always excessively nervous ;_; I really hope they come out with their best form. Should be some exciting games anyhow!

brian!

also great that whatever underdog story WE has built up, and despite TSM already beating them already, TSM is basically still the underdog

Yeah being their fan is hard sometimes... I feel like one game they massacre their opponents, the next they get massacred... Thus I'm always excessively nervous ;_; I really hope they come out with their best form. Should be some exciting games anyhow!

I'm pretty much satisfied whether they lose or win, they had this period of time where they were pretty uninteresting but they built bjergsen stories, and lustboy was such a great addition to their brand esp. since it maximizes locodoco's story too

TomShoe

Banned
I hope people keep posting in this thread. Gonna be on a bus for the next 6 hours, and their Wi-Fi is barely good enough to browse the web, let alone steam anything.

I know Dyrus will probably hard carry now that I've said this, but I really think Lissandra was the right pick over Rumble there. If Ezreal and Ahri play correctly they should never be caught out by an Equalizer and Rumble/Sion is not a lane Rumble should do well in.

brian!

I know Dyrus will probably hard carry now that I've said this, but I really think Lissandra was the right pick over Rumble there. If Ezreal and Ahri play correctly they should never be caught out by an Equalizer and Rumble/Sion is not a lane Rumble should do well in.

liss is better 4 sure

wat a great ult by dyrus o neil

Grimløck;156044947 said:
lustboy mvp

Jesus his Annie is nasty.

Down like what 4-6K and just blow up J4 every time to start the fight. Killed all of W.E chance to dive the back line and then have Lustboy/Santorin CC their back line.

Blizzard

Banned
It looked like a pretty even game until the baron, but it seems all over now.
I successfully reverse jinxed TSM and they got baron.

But then TSM was like "We have baron, let's do a crazy engage and nearly lose!"

But then Bjergsen and Wildturtle managed to survive and end it.

Top Bottom