• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

And TP Mid only works when you are a far superior to your lane opponent where you don't even need a combat summoner. However if you're losing by like 20 CS and then TP away.. well by the time you come back you're going to be down 40 CS and a tower.

Yeah I think a good strategy overall to win vs TSM is to camp Dyrus, but they are spending way too much time on him, it's costing them way too much.

Fake edit: And he's coming back anyway thanks to the rest of his team. Holy moly.

I completely disagree, teams try to camp Dyrus all the time and it's pointless -- he's not their carry. You spend all your attention up top and then Bjerg or Turtle go nuts. Much smarter to camp Bjerg imo, he's their shotcaller and playmaker.

Blizzard

Banned
Dyrus has to have some mental fortitude to not be tilting after that early game. This match is over.
He's on my fantasy League team and I feel like I've seen him do the same thing in those matches -- do poorly early, yet end up doing better and helping the team later in the game.

He's played top lane forever though, and played for TSM 3 years, so I'm guessing he's one of the oldest players on the team.

BShadowJ

I completely disagree, teams try to camp Dyrus all the time and it's pointless -- he's not their carry. You spend all your attention up top and then Bjerg or Turtle go nuts. Much smarter to camp Bjerg imo, he's their shotcaller and playmaker.

I mean I think if he gets camped either one of two things happen: either he stands strong and takes it like a champ and gets carried, or he tilts, hard. That's like a 50/50 chance I feel. So I feel it's their best chance IMO.

Right now though the first option is happening.

brian!

dam looks like tsm about to win worlds
2toDT0A.png

nrated has like asmr level timing with his words

No different than what they always do.

Dyrus is ALWAYS on an island. And he is always still fine by the end of the game.

no there was a difference between him on a island and him being a spit roast. When what's his face was in before Santorium would uselessly go up to help and they both die.

Bjerg played Viktor once in a assist farm game for him, dissed Viktor before that and WE bans him 3 times in a row

Arion

I think Hecarim will give WE the edge they need this game. He insanely good midgame so they just have to stay even until then.

Looks like yesterday was just a fluke. All glory to TSM. First western team to win a major international tournament since Gambit. In the same arena too! 2015 is a whole new era.

Top Bottom