• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Gala

dead2.gif

so, what happened?

Non-stop fighting the whole game, no laning phase for the most part.

Fnatic got the nexus down to around 100hp twice only to be killed off and the final battle in Fnatic's base was incredibly close. You just have to watch it.

Game also featured a Yorick-Cass combo that just wrecked Fnatic in a few fights.

Blizzard

Banned
i think i just gave summons his second loss.
Yeah, as mentioned:

My fantasy luck ran out. This had to be the week that FNC figured out how to play again so Ghost gets lots of points.

I think I'm still guaranteed third place though, even if Newt goes 6-0 after the first 3 losses.

fantasy2gesh8.png

Unfortunately FNC did well again this week after your two losses. Also unfortunately Newt starting doing well after 0-3.

Edwardo I am depending on you to give me a chance at second place.

Blizzard

Banned
My players/team with fantasy scores this week are as follows.

GMB Diamond: Second worst score so far
CW Freeze: Second worst score so far
Gambit: Worst score so far

I fear what NA holds...

Next week is going to have some super intense games in the EU LCS. CW, Roccat and Elements are locked in a three way fight where the winner goes to the playoffs and the loser goes to relegations. MYM and Giants know that one of them leaves the LCS next Friday, while the other will earn the right to defend their spot. H2K and Fnatic get the chance to decide who gets the bye in playoffs with a H2H showdown. Tie-breakers possible. Very much looking forward to it.

Leezard

Interesting picks in this LCK game.

GE Tigers picks Sion mid, he builds Banshee's into Banner of Command into FH/Thornmail.

Very unconventional to run a tank mid.

bokn

Banned
This week so far in Leeg:

Mid Sion, with Banner of Command
Sup Maokai
Sup Irelia
Sup Naut
Udyr
Yorick
Fnatic v.s. UoL
Vlad
Zac
Kennen monster returns

craziest week of leeg ever. gud patch.

God bless Cinderhulk

Don't nerf the thing, just make ADCs do actual damage to tanks again without having to pick Vayne and call it a day, this patch is grate

Edwardo

NA LCS - Week 8 - Day 1

t1426964400z1.png

Team Coast vs Team Impulse
Team Liquid vs Cloud 9
Team SoloMid vs Gravity
Counter Logic Gaming vs Team Dignitas
Team 8 vs Winterfox

Top Bottom