• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

SeigO

Banned
Welp that's the last TL game I watch. What a painful game it went from 30 minutes of delays to Piglet afk farming and getting caught (like he's done in every TL game I've seen him in) to the entire team going full retard.

Skux

What a disaster. Even Silver players know that a sub-25 minute baron should never be attempted unless the enemy team are dead.

What's most disturbing is that Team Liquid didn't seem to have any idea what they needed to do to win the game. They tried to force an aggressive play on the bot lane for no obvious reason and went 0-4. They should just concede the outer tower and fall back since it suits their goals anyway - they need Kalista and Cassiopeia to get a lot of farm before they can win fights since C9 have tons of CC and health, and they were both farming just fine. Then they attempt a baron sneak for some reason - a desperation play in a scenario which didn't call for desperation, just safe farming and good warding, which ended the game at 21 minutes. (At 28 minutes, they ran down mid lane and went 0-5. To be fair they were too far behind at that point to hold out for long, but whatever they chance they had laid with forcing C9 to dive them, misplaying and Piglet or Fenix getting kills, not marching out of the base.)

Whoever is doing shotcalling on that team (seemingly IWD, since he's leading the charge) needs to calm the heck down.

BShadowJ

Alright, next time I play solo queue my teammates can pick whatever they want, everything is OP now apparently. So many new picks in so little time...

Ambition

Tanks are taking over
images.jpg

Keane's Urgot was pretty terrifying. If he didn't misplay under tower he would have held a strong advantage on Zed coming out of lane phase. His poke damage and shielding were immense, and he shut Zed (later Lucian) out of most teamfights with his ult. On that evidence he'll give teams who want to pick Zed pause for thought.

Bunny's hooks were insane that game. Granted, he was mostly hooking Dyrus, but holy crap, he hooked someone literally almost every time he threw it.

Top Bottom