• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

clemenx

Banned
That was horrible at baron by Fusion :/ I don't want Dig to win.

Thay can still win tho. Real close comps. And they delay the 5th drake.

Man Nien's butthole must be tense as fuck. They are literally creating a circle around him. Gamsu also went more MR for Kass, so this makes Nien life a lot easier. Hmm... Fusion has a shot!!!

Edit: Yep it's over... Jinx just can't get away from all that dive. Kiwikid's MVP of game #5 not even a question.

CRS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
watched the edg vs lgd games, pretty cool back and forth series series

godv's ori was really good, loved his play and it was the best ori play i've seen in a while, really enjoyable

and clearlove was just a total beast on sejuani, holy shit that guy

also on the dig game, qtpie tweeting has been hilarious lol

Michael Santana @Imaqtpielol · 5h 5 hours ago
kiwikid got this game in the bag, about to put nien back into the DUMPSTER where clg left him #lolesports

Love Seraph's AD Nidalee, but Alex Ich played like the veteran he is in that last game. Was aggressive when he could, vigilant when he couldn't, and deadly accurate when it mattered. Masterful AP Kog'Maw, picking apart a Ziggs stall with Seraph's splitpushing. Welcome back Seraph, Kez and Alex. I'm very sceptical of their bot lane, but hey, they made it, they deserve a shot.

Hope Pobelter and Altec find good teams.

Edit: No idea whether Alex will be staying with the team. If he doesn't, must go down as one of the greatest ELO boosts of all time.

Leezard

The way I see it steelback and rekkles have similar playstyles as they are both very passive adcs, but rekkles is probably the better player. It would be a logical replacement if fnatic wants to become a better team.

Godan

That has pretty much already been confirmed. Elements put up an image with the shoes of their new lineup and tabzz's shoes matched.

Yeah seen the image when it went up just didn't check back to see what people said about it after they looked into it. Is there anyone else new in that image of shoes?

Leezard

Yeah seen the image when it went up just didn't check back to see what people said about it after they looked into it. Is there anyone else new in that image of shoes?

Dexter and Zorozero are rumored, there was a thread on reddit where they matched the way Zoro tied his shoe laces to the image. I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Krepo is confirmed to not be in the team as he has retired.

Godan

Dexter and Zorozero are rumored, there was a thread on reddit where they matched the way Zoro tied his shoe laces to the image. I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah seen that he has retired. Will be nice to see him on the casters desk now. Enjoyed the times in the past that he did it.

brian!

was it loop n swoop or bunny ears

RedZaraki

Banned
I will never understand this move by Fnatic.

Rekkles has not found success on his last two teams, one of which was Fnatic, and now that they've won the Spring Split Europe.....time for a roster swap? Seriously?

Top Bottom