• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

HORRORSHØW

MSI HYPE!
t1431028800z1.png

Just cash and pride. But to get to this tournament Fnatic, TSM, SKT, ahq and EDG all had to win a significant tranch of Circuit Points so they will all be in with a very good shot of making it to S5 Worlds if they don't collapse in the Summer Season.

MSI should be one of the most competitive international tournaments yet. SKT rising in their region, but weren't dominant. EDG dominated their region, but slumped at the end. TSM looking to be the best western team ever. And the rest are also attending.

Noshino

MSI should be one of the most competitive international tournaments yet. SKT rising in their region, but weren't dominant. EDG dominated their region, but slumped at the end. TSM looking to be the best western team ever. And the rest are also attending.

SKT were scary during the playoffs

Specially the finals, hell, Easyhoon was being aggressive, mfcking Easyhoon

SKT were scary during the playoffs

Specially the finals, hell, Easyhoon was being aggressive, mfcking Easyhoon

Yeah, GE Tigers got stomped in the final. But SKT almost lost to CJ in semi finals. In fact, they should've lost to CJ in game 4 and CJ was absolutely destroyed at IEM by teams like TSM and WE.

Of course, the cinderhulk meta has changed everything. My point is it's tough to pick a favourite at the moment.

Trickster

Can I ask why the image quality on riot's streams always seem to be pretty bad? Even choosing the source quality, the image is pretty blurry, I can hardly read something like the name of the players under the hero portraits in the left and right side of the screen.

I just don't really understand why random streamers with a few hundred viewers, will often have better image quality for their stream, than a huge company like Riot does for their huge LoL league that get's hundreds of thousands of viewers :/

clemenx

Banned
Stomping early game AND having a Cass as insurance for the late? Looks bad for TSM.

All this with Urgot yet to have his big items.

How they hell did they let Dyrus on Gnar of all things, or how Fnatic has all power picks

i didn't see the picks and bans but there's certain champs if Dyrus has it's auto lose, Irelia is the other one

Leezard

How they hell did they let Dyrus on Gnar of all things, or how Fnatic has all power picks

i didn't see the picks and bans but there's certain champs if Dyrus has it's auto lose, Irelia is the other one

Both teams only banned top laners. Fnatic firstpicked Urgot, Dyrus then immediately picked Gnar.

Leezard

Febiven played really defensive in the beginning of the game, allowing Bjergsen to get a slight lead in cs while Febiven avoided all Santorin ganks. The early game was really well played by Fnatic.

Makareu

Good job Fnatic. Even if TSM helped a lot, I didnt expect a win.
Feel free to get bodied by SKT and EDG now, your job is done !

Top Bottom