• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

I loved GE Tigers' pose when they came up to the stage. Haha. They have like no fans though. I'm hyped.

I wonder if lip syncing doesn't carry the same bad connotations in Korea or something, because those girls weren't making much effort to cover it.

Nista

I hope the Tigers can get revenge for CJ, would like to see them make it to MSI.

Good thing they don't have coaches shake hands or hug in OGN, Kkoma looked salty.

I hope the Tigers can get revenge for CJ, would like to see them make it to MSI.

Good thing they don't have coaches shake hands or hug in OGN, Kkoma looked salty.

i want GE to go just to make Monte cry when Bjerg doesn't have to face Faker

also YouTube stream is faster then Twitch still this year unlike last, but more so the YouTube app is faster then them both (by 6 seconds of the desktop YT)

Let's hope SKT can manage eek out the win.

Rather not watch GE Tigers get bodied by Beşiktaş e-Sports Club.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

galv

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, SKT looking strong with Easyhoon/Tom.

As a neutral, hopefully the series gets a little more exciting and we get to see Faker play.

Leezard

SKT is such a scary team.

They have two top tier mid laners, Faker doesn't even have to play for SKT to show up strong.

Damn with SKT stomping GE so hard with Tom and Easyhoon I'm actually not sure who they're going to leave behind when they go to MSI. I hope they're not tempted to leave Bengi. (Riot only allows 5 players + 1 sub.)

Nekofrog

Banned
im taking thursday and friday off next week just to watch msi

i told my wife it was so i could clean our garage, lol

galv

Unconfirmed Member
Damn with SKT stomping GE so hard with Tom and Easyhoon I'm actually not sure who they're going to leave behind when they go to MSI. I hope they're not tempted to leave Bengi. (Riot only allows 5 players + 1 sub.)

Is Riot allowing subs in between series games at MSI? That's kinda new, I wonder if any western teams might try something...

I'd actually take T0m over Easyhoon because well, SKT already have Faker - it's more likely that Bengi might not show up as opposed to Faker not showing up. So I'd probably put T0m in just incase, and he's more of a wildcard in those sub situations.

Leezard

Is Riot allowing subs in between series games at MSI? That's kinda new, I wonder if any western teams might try something...

I'd actually take T0m over Easyhoon because well, SKT already have Faker - it's more likely that Bengi might not show up as opposed to Faker not showing up. So I'd probably put T0m in just incase, and he's more of a wildcard in those sub situations.

Yes, they do allow it.

Riot had to come up with a compromise set of rules to deal with Korea and China allowing subs between games while the LCS doesn't. The compromise is that teams can use a substitution, but they can only bring one listed sub to the event. I'm pretty sure after today that Bengi is getting left behind - they seem really set on giving Easyhoon and Tom big games and they did well, and obviously Faker isn't getting left out. I can understand why - Bengi is unlikely to improve much while Tom is right at the start of his career and likely growing with every series, but I think having the option of Bengi's experience and game sense against Clearlove could be important.

As Monte said, this patch is amazing for Easyhoon - slow paced games with long laning phases decided by teamfights and zone control let his Cassiopeia, Azir and Ziggs do tons of work. Even so, it's stunning that SKT won the S5 Spring Champions final with Faker on the bench.

Leezard

There's that NA collegiate championship on right now if anyone wants to see some lower-level stuff after being blinded by Easyhoon.

It's RMU vs UBC, for what it's worth.

They are both sticking well to the meta.

Bacon

There's that NA collegiate championship on right now if anyone wants to see some lower-level stuff after being blinded by Easyhoon.

It's RMU vs UBC, for what it's worth.

They are both sticking well to the meta.

Is it supposed to go for a while? I should be home in a couple hours

brian!

HECePO2.png

CRS

It's probably not even cheddar cheese.

Ugh, that looks repulsive.

What a joke. Let's make tacos with nacho cheese.

CRS

lol

I hope they used all that money they saved from the catering and increased the production values even more.

Top Bottom