• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Well that was a stomp. TSM got outdrafted with the Cassiopeia pick following all the top lane bans, but the bigger worry was Reignover walking all over Santorin and getting both his mid and top laner well ahead with no response.

I think TSM recognised they needed early pressure to get through lane phase since Gragas/Cassi/Nautilus/Urgot were going to provide a metric ton of pressure so they took Rek'Sai. The problem was Santorin was never in position to answer it.

Leezard

This will fan the NA/EU flames for a while.

I don't know why tsm didn't lane swap though, they are really good at that.

I am pretty sure they picked Rek'sai to deny ReignOver who gets the job done with her.

that doesn't make sense to both deny Huni through bans then go and pick Rek when Sant does waaaay better overall with Gragas

also screw these low damage comps in a tank meta. This was essentially a blind pick game 5 with no top lane picks and TSM must screwed up

Cuddler

Can't wait to see SKT against EDG, hopefully it will be a great game.
Go Wolf
Go Bang
Go EDG
Boo Faker
Boo SKT
inSec is still the best

Damn it's actually questionable whether SKT will stomp Besiktas harder than Fnatic won the first match. Would have laughed at anyone who said that would be the case yesterday.

Cuddler

Damn, I read the schedule wrong and I thought that SKT vs EDG was the second game instead is scheduled at 3:30 in the morning.

clemenx

Banned
Jesus fuck with Riot and the in between games waiting time -_- Will they ever improve that?

Also, Dumbledoge is the best ign.

Not sure if it was worth Fnatic showing their top lane Cass for TSM. Looked like they probably could have walked away with it even if they kept that in their back pocket, and it's hard to imagine that anyone else will let themselves get picked into that top lane matchup after having seen it.

I suppose they may not have seen another opportunity, though, since it did seem contingent on getting their opponent to also chip in with top lane bans, and I don't really imagine most teams are going to pick a Gnar into an unknown lane otherwise.

How do you kill Faker?

Bring

HcFx4q6.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Guys, they are running out of food in the arena. Send help D:

cHinzo

Oh lord, can't wait for all the terrible players picking up Gnar and Riot nerfing him in response

The 0% winrate during MSI, OP! :d

Edit: GO AHQ! I still expect EDG to win, because of their superior play, but damn AHQ is exciting to watch.

There's just no reasonable way to fight this EDG composition at this point. You just really can't "outplay" that much in-your-face dive CC. They pretty much have to hope EDG dives double nexus turrets into Mega Gnar to even have a chance.

Edit: Yep, diving the inhibitor into Mega Gnar still wasn't enough to cost them more than one team member. Nasty stuff.

cHinzo

AHQ AN with the plays. I don't think I've seen such smooth Kalista movements in a pro game before. He just dodged everything AND hopped over a wall into safety. Too bad AHQ is so far behind now. EDG too tanky.

Top Bottom