• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

that Fizz pick so smart, Thresh getting the kills on him instead of Sivir who will need it badly b/c of Hec isn't great

Westdoor single handily doing what Bjerg should have done if he picked anyone not named Cho

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Kobe is tired lol.

kFmXOn1.jpg

Macattk15

Nerves have to be fucking them big time.

These dives are so bronze level ... that they can't be thinking straight.

And Dyrus is playing like a massive pile of shit. Well ... like usual.

Wild Turtle has played this game before? Dyrus playing like he's on Coast and Frozen Mallet is proven to just stump him yet he never builds it on his Gnar, and Lustboy is just being caught by behavior training. Bjerg should have went Fizz/Assassin

Blizzard

Banned
People were saying that Hecarim is very strong, but TSM has managed to lose with him. That is somewhat impressive in itself I guess.

Macattk15

The fact TSM lost to Fnatic might keep em out of the Semi finals ..... unfortunate.

I do believe TSM could play better than they are showing against this SKT game .... this has been a complete mess and they are doing nothing they did all season long.

People were saying that Hecarim is very strong, but TSM has managed to lose with him. That is somewhat impressive in itself I guess.

Dyrus is shit. And he needs to retire after this year.

Top Bottom