• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Nekofrog

Banned
no turtle is probably one of the worst of the "top" adcs in the west.

how you can say tsm has to protect dyrus blows my mind because they literally NEVER do anything to protect dyrus

cHinzo

You can say what you want, but I prefer at least trying to fight to turn the game around over just farming it up to only lose in a slow way...

Macattk15

how you can say tsm has to protect dyrus blows my mind because they literally NEVER do anything to protect dyrus

Did they not roam top to protect Dyrus there? Leaving Turtle by himself?

TomShoe

Banned
dyrus sucks.

Dyrus again loooooooool

Dyrus about to be FB'ed again.

edit : And there it is .... so predictable with him. TSM needs to find a new top laner.

sigh, they letting Dyrus have hecrim with ignite again how sad

Not much he can do when Dyrus is constantly a magnet for ganks and TSM has to try to protect him.

leave dyrone alone

You want to know what's OP? Kalista, and Hecarim.

You give both to TSM and they still suck. Now that's saying something, when other team gives you OP picks and you still can't win. Matter of fact Sej was left out they could of pick that shit too.

it's the same thing they did vs skt where they keep putting dyrus in unfavorable positions for no real reason. kalista/thresh can absolutely bully an urgot/nautilus lane and theres absolutely no reason for dyrus to not fight a maokai in a 1v1 when he has ignite. at this point santorin should know that teams are just going to camp the shit out of dyrus so why doesn't he just try and countergank on his gragas?

"Oh hey our mid carry has no kill pressure for the 4th game in a row...we're fine" Why are they so scared of Bjerg playing anyone of note kill wise like they are saving it for groups when they won't make it at this point

TomShoe

Banned
"Oh hey our mid carry has no kill pressure for the 4th game in a row...we're fine" Why are they so scared of Bjerg playing anyone of note kill wise like they are saving it for groups when they won't make it at this point

The fact that he hasn't played Ahri once boggles the mind

ahri isn't that great vs urgot/maokai/nautilus/rek'sai

you do realize that they're playing a 4 tank comp right

ahri's burst ain't gonna do shit.

Omnicent

TBF this is only mid season ... and not worlds .... plenty of time to put in work ... though I really think Dyrus has to go.

that was in reference to next years MSI... I didn't mention worlds at all in my post. There is still time to clean up and polish for worlds which is why I didn't mention it

leave dyrone alone
No he's using smite, not building sheen first, can't actually play gnar, all things you can't do when Bjerg isn't on any mid of note. There's been Fizz, Said, Leblanc, cass, see mids and he hasn't even used a single one even when it was possible. You have 2 mid lanes underperforming/picking and you auto lose against anyone not in Turkey/Japan leagues

He's losing with a Mao with 2 dorin rings

Nekofrog

Banned
ROFL DYRUS TP'ED AROUND THE WALL FROM BASE WITH NO HOMEGUARD ON

edit: o he was at the gate

still most teams wait in fountain for that shit

tsm isn't a world class team and never has been, that's what happened.

i really have zero idea why tsm fans get so hyped for them when they do well in NA, forgetting the fact that it's NA.

Being a fan of them since season 1 I've never thought they were competitive internationally since season 2. Until this split where they developed into a really solid team IMO.

Not sure whats going on right now, they aren't playing with any confidence or strategy it seems.

Wow, TSM got bodied again. Never thought I could use the same picture twice.

RtXSMMt.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
Being a fan of them since season 1 I've never thought they were competitive internationally since season 2. Until this split where they developed into a really solid team IMO.

Not sure whats going on right now, they aren't playing with any confidence or strategy it seems.

it's NA dude

any team can look good at the flip of a hat, but they're just not on the same level. NA is a little league vs the majors

Did Dryus just ult into 4 people solo man mission with no trinity force or tank items completed?

DOES HE KNOW HOW TO USE HECARIM AT ALL!
Yes but what is cho doing against that comp with his cooldowns won't do shit. And don't do true/percent damage outside his ult. Kallista doesn't kill tanks and dyrus can't make any champ not named Scion do damage

Dyrus has used his ult like twice offensively

it's NA dude

any team can look good at the flip of a hat, but they're just not on the same level. NA is a little league vs the majors

The "eye test" still means something. Not to mention how they were apparently winning their scrims vs EDG and SKT before this tournament. Obviously winning scrims doesn't mean you're going to win the live games but it means something.

clemenx

Banned
Lol the most useful team member on TSM were the Nexus turrets.

I did not expect AHQ to stomp the west like this.

Westdoor is a true legend.

Leezard

The "eye test" still means something. Not to mention how they were apparently winning their scrims vs EDG and SKT before this tournament. Obviously winning scrims doesn't mean you're going to win the live games but it means something.

EDG/SKT were jetlagged when they played TSM/Fnatic, as they had just recently arrived.

since their out. I think they are going to go "fuck it" mode and do what they should have done since game 1 and give Bjerg something to do besides do his bad impression of Easyhoon's defensiveness...and maybe give Dyrus Singed for kicks since he's useless this tourney

Honestly think Santorin got a bit exposed at this level of competition on the tanky junglers. Mountain was all over him, just like Reignover yesterday. Not to say Dyrus should be gifting first blood over for free and getting bullied by Maokai from then on, but the jungler has to defend his lanes from relentless pressure and his jungle from invades for vision and buff steals.

Top Bottom