• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

brian!

i mean ive only been intermittently looking at the game between doing other stuff, and yah i see dat kill count, but skt was never that behind?
like you don't really expect 9-22 to be just 7k gold

man i am just imagining different kinds of post-game huni gifs tho

Ambition

wtf was? rito
LLShC.gif

I wonder if that bug is a spectator bug or actually happening in game. It happened to both teams (Bang's didn't make any difference though) so I'd be surprised if neither team paused to question it.

Omnicent

probably a spectator bug. thats likely why there was no pause. I belive it also happened to bang in baron pit, but don't see people whining about it when it happened to him... hmm
If it's not a spectator bug, then it's on the player to pause and notify staff I belive (or maybe that rule applies to something else? it seems to be a game changin bug if its not common, so they could have got a restart. Of course a restart may have made things even worse)

Flare

It's too bad Fnatic is so inconsistent, it's scary to think how good they could be if they played at that level all the time with a more competent bot lane.

That bug has been around for a while now. The unfortunate thing is, it's not even surprising that Riot hasn't fixed it yet. I don't understand how people can be complaining about bugs that have been around for 1+ year(s) and Riot hasn't fixed them yet. Or, added features to circumvent them (like save states).

cHinzo

It's too bad Fnatic is so inconsistent, it's scary to think how good they could be if they played at that level all the time with a more competent bot lane.

Well, Rekkles might come back. He usually has a solid laning and can do his job during the teamfights as well to clean-up.

Fracas

#fuckonami
TSM isn't a terrible team (though obviously on this stage, they're among the weakest in the field), but they have a lot of issues to work out.

Dyrus has been downright terrible lately, same for Wildturtle and even Santorin, who I was really impressed with for a while.

Top Bottom