• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

TomShoe

Banned
All of EU right now

8jyVrSY.gif

That last pick Bard is probably my favourite moment of the event so far. The clock's counting down, the fans are chanting it... then Lustboy, picking his own champ, goes for it, and they go wild.

Hope TSM doesn't get stomped too hard here.

drawkcaB

Completely outclassed.

The other members are not helping him at all. Weird.

Why should they? He brings it on himself more often than not. International teams aren't going after him because he's good, they're going after him because he's dumb.

I love how, just to underline how badly TSM has worked with Dyrus in this tournament, they have him do a Sion ult then pop the Bard ult on top of his targets so he charges straight through the enemy team and under their Azir turret. LOL

Cuddler

Why should they? He brings it on himself more often than not. International teams aren't going after him because he's good, they're going after him because he's dumb.
Because they are a team and he's part of the team, if he has problems, they should find a way (if it's possible) to help him imo.

what an embarrassing fucking game from TSM

I knew they hated Dyrus but holy shit, they need to realize they need to cut their losses and give him a safe lane that doesn't give everyone on EDG 2k gold just from killing him over and over.

Nekofrog

Banned
dyrus and turtle gotta go. santorin needs an ultimatum; form some kind of synergy with someone and learn how to read the game.

clg never even went this hard in the "fuck our own top laner" strategy. damn

Top Bottom