• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

TomShoe

Banned
cruiserthebruiser and cop

1422332984004.png

serious?

Fnatic did it in sub 32 minutes
SKT did it in sub 31 minutes
AHQ finished 29 minutes on the dot
Congratulations to EDG for being the fastest of the bunch, completing the tutorial level clocking in under 26 minutes

I love Reddit sometimes.

I hate it most of the time.

i can summarize every TSM loss like this

Step 1.) Dyrus dies
Step 2.) Santorin doesn't do anything
Step 3.) Repeat 1/2 until everyone on your team has a 1k gold lead at 8 minutes.

cHinzo

I at least expected some adjustments of TSM after day one. It just was the same every game. Lose lanes, zero pressure on the map, farm a bit more and then lose the game. Hardly any great plays were made. :/ They were way too overhyped before MSI, damn.

Cuddler

As an inSec fan, it's a little boring to see junglers always plays the same champions, hopefully this will change in the semifinals.

Nekofrog

Banned
wouldacouldashoulda

if anything it shows that tsm's problems go straight to the core and isn't limited to just the bad players. if you have that kind of draft every game, there's literally no hope for them going forward globally.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
AHQ basically turned into 8 year olds trying to desperately not mess up rather than trying to win. Feels like they just froze up and became so, so scared. Was hoping for more games tonight too. :(

not that it matters, but if there was a two-way tie in groups would there have been a tiebreaker match?

if AHQ would of beat SKT there would of been a 3 way tie with AHQ, EDG, and SKT all at 5-1.

So then you would have SKT vs AHQ, SKT vs EDG, and AHQ vs EDG. And it that somehow ended up in a 1-1-1 I think Riot would just lose their god damn minds or something.

I don't get the SKT composition versus Fnatic. I guess if you want to run Juggermaw with Lucian you can, but why Alistar into that composition? You don't really need a bodyguard if you're front-lining your ADC anyway, and there are better supports for engage, disengage and general contribution. I missed pick/bans, were Janna/Morgana/etc. all banned or something?

if AHQ would of beat SKT there would of been a 3 way tie with AHQ, EDG, and SKT all at 5-1.

So then you would have SKT vs AHQ, SKT vs EDG, and AHQ vs EDG. And it that somehow ended up in a 1-1-1 I think Riot would just lose their god damn minds or something.

I said in a hypothetical two-way tie (i.e. if Fnatic beat SKT, then SKT/EDG at 4-1 and AHQ/FNC at 3-2)

Leezard

What a fall from grace for TSM, considering their shit talking and being hyped up as a top 3 team. Considering how far ahead TSM seemed against the other NA teams, NA as a region looks really weak.

man, that Fnatic vs SKT game.

So dumb that it got ruined by that bug at baron river. That bug has existed for a long time, I've died in a few matches the same way.

What a fall from grace for TSM, considering their shit talking and being hyped up as a top 3 team. Considering how far ahead TSM seemed against the other NA teams, NA as a region looks really weak.

I'm not sure what TSM are meant to have said? But I don't think anyone really considered them a top 3 team outside of blind fandom and investing too much in a joke tournament the strongest League didn't even show up to.

Arrage

Banned
Please keep in mind that Riot asks players to trash talk for those mini-videos. You can never be sure whether it is a legit trash talk and player's behavior, or some PR bullshit that Riot encourages for "storylines".

Top Bottom