• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

This game looks to be over but I gotta hand it to Fnatic.

They put up a great fight and almost all their games this tournament were pretty great to watch.

Damn. Has Marin ever lost with Gnar?

Yes. Checking Esportspedia shows he's 7-3 all time on Gnar in Korea. He was last beaten on it (before MSI) by CJ in game 2 of their semi-final in the OGN playoffs. He also lost on it in game 2 of this series to Fnatic.

On Maokai he is 10-1 in season 5.

I found a solution to TSM's top lane problem, Dyrus stays in the base at the start of the game and just tell people when someone walks over the other 4's wards

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
MSI Day 3 adventures

s3F9DrZ.jpg

Q7rRLeL.jpg

F0SxJVR.jpg

coHIDWe.jpg

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/KPiHJ

rakhir

Great showing from fnatic. This is after their first split as a team, I hope they will improve further.
Steelback will be gone, Rekkles back in his place.
I seriously don't know if that will improve the team - Steelback was frequently the worst player in the team during their lcs games, but in the end of the split and in MSI he was really damn great.

Leezard

Steelback will be gone, Rekkles back in his place.
I seriously don't know if that will improve the team - Steelback was frequently the worst player in the team during their lcs games, but in the end of the split and in MSI he was really damn great.

It will be hard to tell. Steelback still lost lane all the time, he was down in cs against a Maokai. At the same time, Steelback flashed into a teamfight as Urgot for crucial ults that I do not think Rekkles would ever do.

I trust Yellowstar. He won EU LCS with Rekkles as his AD before - if he thinks he'd be an improvement, he's probably right. Rekkles will need to adapt to an environment where the players rank very clearly below the coach (and Yellowstar outranks other players), which is very different from that which prevailed on Old Fnatic and Elements.

brian!

yah that's my feeling to, the way that coach dresses and manages his beard you can tell that he will fuck u up if you dont listen to him, fnatic is ruled by fear
fearnatic

Blizzard

Banned
I didnt know there was a showmatch before the finals, should be entertaining.
Phreak better rush a triforce.
Phreak has gone BOTRK first. I'm disappointed. He has a zeal though so there's still a small chance... *edit* nope, phantom dancer.

Also, Phreak just killed Febiven (before dying) in a tower dive. :D

clemenx

Banned
Looking at this Nunu with Azir-Jinx comp. Why have the Kogmaw comps disappeared with the tank meta? Wouldn't stuff like juggermaw be pretty good against tanks too with his W plus bork?

Top Bottom