• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Leezard

I thought Sneaky was the only good NA LCS adc.

Altec and Pobelter, the CLG of NA LCS players. They have so much "potential" and so few wins.

Newt

Just a heads up, fantasy LCS starting up later this week. I plan on making another league. This time, I think I'm only going to allow people I recognize from the thread in, but that really shouldn't be an issue.

Blizzard

Banned
Just a heads up, fantasy LCS starting up later this week. I plan on making another league. This time, I think I'm only going to allow people I recognize from the thread in, but that really shouldn't be an issue.
I'd like to join again please.

I'm cheering on TDK this split. Ninja's gonna catch some poor team off guard with his Anivia and Emperor will be the 2nd best AD in the league behind Sneaky.
I'll be happy if they avoid relegation.

Type2

I'll probably join this time around.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

All in on Origin boys!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

I want in.

High skilled game there despite the landslide looking score. Very small mistakes by UoL gave Fnatic the windows they needed. Huni's ults were also perfect.

Fracas

#fuckonami
What patch are the Leagues playing on? I just got a minute to check in and saw someone played Ashe. Wondering if it's pre or post update.

Aw yiss

I love her new kit, not surprised to see her picked now

She is stupid strong right now in Solo Queue. I think organized team play can take her down in LCS, but it could also protect her well too. She will be a top pick along with Sivir and Kalista I think.

LOL RIP EDWARDO
d47ccc7a87f9715bab958e4e030b2726.png

Edwardo

I don't know what happened to Deficio after the first match. They had 3 casters that game, and two the rest of the day. He just disappeared, didn't move to the analyst desk or anything.

idlewild_

I don't know what happened to Deficio after the first match. They had 3 casters that game, and two the rest of the day. He just disappeared, didn't move to the analyst desk or anything.

They decided they only needed one former player caster. So, obviously, he was taken out back.

Edwardo

EU LCS - Week 1 - Day 2

t1432915200z1.png

Origen vs H2K
Giants Gaming vs Copenhagen Wolves
Roccat vs Gambit Gaming
Fnatic vs SK Gaming
Elements vs Unicorns of Love

Top Bottom