• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Lol Gambit. RIP Forgiven, I bet SK isn't looking so bad now eh?

I actually like Cinderhulk Volibear, but picking him into a team where every member has a one-button solution to denying Volibear access to the back line is... certainly something.

Fun to see Diamond trying to make it work by just sort of hanging around the flank and hoping senpai pays attention to him. Hey, it even actually worked in one fight, sort of!

Edwardo

Time for some Bard boys!!

I wonder in a game like this where they just group an give towers away, if it would be better for Kalista to spear Maokai instead of Bard. The W damage with Bard will be nice, but the Maokai engage after a Bard ult would be pretty good too.

Ur askin for it boi
7ff41df29c268f2b7e3eb24be2d49c30.png

Edwardo

NA LCS - Week 1 - Day 1

t1433012400z1.png

Cloud 9 vs Team SoloMid
Team Dragon Knights vs Team Liquid
Counter Logic Gaming vs Team Dignitas
Team 8 vs Team Impulse
Gravity vs Enemy E-Sports

brian!

who else is cheering for future world champs tsm? besides me

charli got rid of the orange hair, you can tell c9 getting serious...worried for tsm...

brian!

c9s doing ok
their comp doesnt really need them to be ahead just not super behind

also it's weird ppl shitting on bond villain because he's down/maintaining same cs as top, that's the matchup I think?

brian!

yeah tsm isnt doing anything i dunno man

#tsmwin
classik wait for other team to fuk up tsm strat

oh is dbl aegis a thing again

brian!

it looks really dire for tsm imo, but i believe in them because they are the team that will win worlds...

like incarnation mite be inclined to play super safe in lane, but tsm probably shouldnt play super safe against that comp

and then they go too ham w/ bjergsen being all wait for me guyz, im into this

Blizzard

Banned
I think C9 has kind of an odd team for teamfighting, too. Rumble ult zones and needs people to stay in the same place. Gragas ult makes people move to different places.

*edit* I didn't notice TSM had 4 dragons. That should help them some, though they died for it.

brian!

they dont have to wombo tho the option is there, they just need to kite back
tsm could have forced fights before but the memes are taking their toll...

o shit that meteos throw tho, too thirsty for dat bjerg ass, they were chatting each other up on tinder all day...

Blizzard

Banned
Holy cow that was a lot of damage from Viktor.

I think Gragas was about to do a dramatic flash ult before that fight, but everything did not work out as planned.

Top Bottom