• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Imma try to go to this but it looks like demand will be huge.

That game was a stomp, but by the team I didn't expect. From what I've seen of Pepi he might be in the top 4 mids in EU, which is actually impressive.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Why the fuck did I put in the elements team? Why pancakes why. Fuck, I might lose my fantasy this week now.

Omnicent

That was brutal, I had to get back to work. came back and it was even more brutal.
Anyone who has OG players on their fantasy team will be happy today (well maybe not Soaz)

Blizzard

Banned
That was brutal, I had to get back to work. came back and it was even more brutal.
Anyone who has OG players on their fantasy team will be happy today (well maybe not Soaz)
Ghost just got 49 points for Soaz. I think Ghost is the fantasy LCS whisperer, with an uncanny knack for picking high-point players. Who would have expected OG to do well? I hadn't heard much about them.

Ghost just got 49 points for Soaz. I think Ghost is the fantasy LCS whisperer, with an uncanny knack for picking high-point players. Who would have expected OG to do well? I hadn't heard much about them.

I think most people were expecting them to be top 4 at least. They have xPeke and Soaz along with two established LCS players in Mithy and Amazing. Then they top it off with the best EU soloqueue ADC with Niels (who looks like the best ADC in Europe right now). I think they might cruise to 1st with the looks of the EU right now.

Pancakes

Petition to get TRICK2G as an LCS CASTER!!!! Please Upvote

Eww no. I don't want someone screaming into the mic at the top of their lungs whenever something exciting happens.

You're joking right? Xpeke is no fool, he knows how to assemble a grade A team and if you watched the challenger series you would know they obliterated everyone. I made picking OG members my top priority but Rito costy and ghost caught on to my plan.

Einbroch

Banned
I don't mind Trick, but the dude REALLY needs to have the auto-volume on his microphone turned on.

He mumbles for a good couple minutes, then screams and blows out the speakers.

Edwardo

EU LCS - Week 2 - Day 2

Gambit Gaming vs Fnatic
Giants Gaming vs SK Gaming
Unicorns of Love vs Roccat
H2K vs Elements
Origen vs Copenhagen Wolves

oops.. lol started typing this then got distracted with work. Thanks Leeeeeeeeezard

Well Giants beat Elements yesterday, not out of the question.

This Fnatic vs. Gambit Game is the best game so far this season for Europe.

zkylon

zkylewd
the knockback combo on rekkles was hilarious lol

fnatic really fixed it up with really good teamfighting, specially that one at baron was super impressive how febiven and rekkles played around the banana brush choke by placing an azir wall there and going in and out to get some damage and get back to safety

Leezard

Candypanda: "I knew I had to work hard to match forgiven"

Krepo: "He matches forgiven now but not in the way he expected"

Pancakes

Candypanda: "I knew I had to work hard to match forgiven"

Krepo: "He matches forgiven now but not in the way he expected"

I love Krepo, he's still an amatuer caster but we need more casters like DOA who joke around.

Giants has the most greedy team comp I've seen this split with 3 scaling lanes.

Somehow they are ahead against SK.

3 scaling lanes with an early pressure jungler like Eve isn't the worst thing they could do. They are all on comfort champions too, Werlyb on Jax and Pepi on a siege champ.

Pancakes

WTT SK members, hello? Anyone? Hellooooooo.

Top Bottom