• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Blizzard

Banned
I saw some advice saying EU players in general scored more fantasy points, and last season FNC of course did really well. Ghost had the entire roster on his team if I recall correctly.

This season, who knows.

Cop was such a god in fantasy last season it wasn't even funny.

I suppose an ADC who performs reasonably well regardless of how the game goes is pretty attractive, considering most ADCs have score lines that are a direct reflection of their team as a whole, rather than individual play. Especially with Vayne and Kalista being prominent in the competitive meta.

Makareu

There is SKT vs CJ right now, and Faker is playing Yi mid against Urgot. And SKT is crushing the game.
This is much more entertaining than it should be (Monte and DoA are doing a good job).

I'm interested in this Zed into Viktor business. I'd like an excuse for some of the world-class Zed players to dust him off, and Viktor seems as good as any.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
AME0NB1.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
rip pankaks

I should still beat Summons since he has Helios the Dig Team and they are up against TSM and GV. But it will be closer that I would like, fucking Vardags shit the bed. He needs to redeem himself hard.

Pancakes

Lol, Taric sticks out like a sore thumb with his animations and model.

I feel like I cursed EU, because right after I mention their inconsistency yesterday they all decide to do the standard EU winrate shell-game.

Except for Elementz, who are consistently bad, I guess.

loving all of these Viktor picks in China and Korea. tho no one letting Kuro get him. I basically skip though all of the games until Viktor shows up for the last 2 weeks. Punished on UP is doing great right now

I like Viktor picks because he might mean the return of the true assassins, provided they haven't been nerfed so hard that they can't do their job anymore. I don't miss what Zed did to the meta, but I do miss watching big Zed plays.

Leezard

Leezard why didn't you warn me sooner the first game was NME vs. T8? I could have stayed in bed.

I was trusting in Edwardo's nice countdown timer

edit: I know we haven't seen a lot of games with Ekko so far, but I'm underwhelmed with his performance; even when he gets ahead he just fails to have an impact in any proper team fights. A 5-1 LB would have assassinated Jinx already.

edit2: maybe Bjerg can show us.

Omnicent

Well there were points where the jinx was right by ekko's shadow making it wasy to assasinate (there was point where they were running down mid with the jinx right by ekko's shadow. I about screamed).

Guess we will have to wait for Fakker to play Ekko (if he ever does that is)

Top Bottom