• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 5

Blizzard

Banned
Grimløck;167676034 said:
hell yeah! GG.

still not impressed with helios, tho
If I'm understanding correctly, Helios is the new main and Azingy is just the sub? I'm hoping for the sake of my fantasy team that they don't switch back and forth through the season, not that Helios has amazing points thus far.

Donny

Depends on your definition. I don't think we have any D1/master's in euw gaf but I'm D4. We have a couple of plat players too.
Oh cool that's high enough... I'm only S3 trying to climb and wanted some tips from better players. Maybe play a few games to see where I'm going wrong. Does it sound doable?

Leezard

Oh cool that's high enough... I'm only S3 trying to climb and wanted some tips from better players. Maybe play a few games to see where I'm going wrong. Does it sound doable?
We can probably take a game some time. You can join the neogaf channel in the client and add me: Euler.

zkylon

zkylewd
NA got worse somehow. Can't snowball a huge lead well and trying to ambush with no ward control.

Fucking dire.
early in the season and i think teams are trying new stuff/getting used to changes and actually i don't think na was that good before either heh

tsm - trying to help out dyrus
c9 - incarnation, lost their shotcaller
tip - haven't watched many of their games but they were always kind of random i feel?
liquid - was always really bad playing from behind and kind of throwy too
clg - doing pretty well, they seem to have gotten good synergy with pob pretty quick... but wait for playoffs lol
gravity - keane's too weird and not in the good power of evil kind of way, so not sure
dig - lol

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TDK take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Ambition

TDK threw so hard
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
looking at fantasy scores

i9hddEL.gif

seeing matchups left

Rt0fP1V.gif

Pancakes

I said I would change my summoner name but I never said it would be on my NA account
lmmLVRO.png

These LAN fools will know the terror of Princess Nami.

Qcn6R2G.png

Pancakes

you already spend money in LAN? :O

Leveling without xp boosts is like chewing tin foil. Not only that but LAN doesn't have 3v3 bots so I can't heimerdinger powerlevel in 2-3 days like I did on NA.

Noshino

Grimløck;167826382 said:
yup, helios fucking sucks. worthless all game.

yeah, he was not good at all

Who was doing the shotcalling? I know that with azingy, kiwi was in charge, did it change to helios?

Leezard

I was moving over the weekend and didn't have time D:

We're getting internet set up today, so I should be back at it ;)

Did I miss any good matches?

I don't think there were any really notable matches this week, but there was a lot of Ekko and Bard play across both regions if you want to see that.

Top Bottom